All-Star Dear Georgia Allstars Louis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is an opinion board... obviously every single comment on here isn't gonna matter to everyone (in this case to the individual teams/ coaches directly)--> but its where people come to talk about how they are feeling. Relax.

I'm very relaxed and I'm just expressing what I'm feeling since in fact that's what you say we're allowed to do correct? It's so amazing how rude fierce board posters can be and then excuse it as freedom of speech or individual right simply because we're on the boards. I'm sorry my friend rude is rude no matter how you put it. The title of this post is "Dear Georgia All Stars Louie's" and suggests they changed their music as if the "Louies" actually have any say in the matter. Another poster could just as easily turn around and said "Dear such and such poster BLEEP YOU!" or just Opinions are always welcomed on the boards and we debate many different subjects quite often however sometimes you gotta say to yourself should I really post that?

You guys are hilarious! If you're going to make these special requests then why not send them directly to Jaime Parrish and Elaine Pascale. I'm sure they'll be delighted to grant your requests because after all they do what they do just for you. :D

BAHAHAHAHA, I was having a bad morning but you just made my day!!!

On this note, someone should forward the same message to Stars as well! The routine just does not match the new music as nicely as before...
Stars music is amazing first... second the theme is bring the stars back and showing the world there not a joke this year, third... for everybody... if you have a problem with a teams music keep it to yourself. if your not the teams coach or choreographer or music mixer. then keep it shut. thanks sorry to blow the cap a little but this whole thread just blow me out the water. i had to pull a stingray smoke and take a nice smoke break.
smile.png

Stars music is amazing first... second the theme is bring the stars back and showing the world there not a joke this year, third... for everybody... if you have a problem with a teams music keep it to yourself. if your not the teams coach or choreographer or music mixer. then keep it shut. thanks sorry to blow the cap a little but this whole thread just blow me out the water. i had to pull a stingray smoke and take a nice smoke break. :)

Isn't this board for opinions and thoughts? They were just saying that in their OPINION they liked the other version better. Granted you should be as nice as possible about it, but if you should "keep it shut" then what is the point of this board?

worktowin said:
how do you change what it says underneath anyways? mine still says "im new don't hurt me"

I'm pretty sure it's a combination of shimmys, posts made and days on the board possibly? I could definitely be wrong. I think it comes with the "trophy" things that you get.

how do you change what it says underneath anyways? mine still says "im new don't hurt me"
I'm pretty sure it's a combination of shimmys, posts made and days on the board possibly? I could definitely be wrong. I think it comes with the "trophy" things that you get.
off topic: He has a special one haha the admin's can change it. @TealFan puts together the Fierce Board Awards and then we can nominate people for certain things and whoever wins can get their title changed!

First off i listened to GA Louie's BUTBT music and I have noticed that it was much slower than the mix they had for cheersport! Knowing them they will probably have a newer mix for worlds. Second I would like to say the fierceboard is all about voicing opinions so don't get upset at what others say. As long as the comments are clean I don't see what the problem is.

Latest posts

Back