All-Star Did Senior Elite Really Lose Because Of Their Dance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ahah well then i guess the posers needed something to blame for their favorite team's loss!
i haven't seen any of the tweets, just commenting on what most other people are saying about some tweets

I didn't see them either but they talked about it a lot on fiercechat, so I thought I would warn those that might not know.

Why did I even open this thread?! I honestly hesitated going back onto the boards after worlds in general haha Thank you @cheerKT for your thoughtful and tasteful posts...I really don't think a "short" dance cost them the loss/placement. All three teams (F5, WCSS, and SE) worked their butts off to simply place in that Top 3 spot. IMO all of them have a lot to be proud of regardless of placement. Their division is intense and pretty much unpredictable, but they gave it their all on the floor and showed how badly they wanted it. I cannot even begin to imagine the hard work, dedication, and teamwork put in by these 3 teams! Before you post reasons for losing, try to remember everything these ladies put forth this year. Just think, all of us fans out here were nervous wrecks-imagine actually being in their shoes..whole different story.

that's why i was wondering, i heard a bunch of people talking about that on twitter and formspring

Maddison is 13 and just finished her first year. She has not been through the wars or the drama, and if she did say that you will have to forgive her, she is young and confused. Every kid on that team knew we did not win, there are no excuses.

Maddison is 13 and just finished her first year. She has not been through the wars or the drama, and if she did say that you will have to forgive her, she is young and confused. Every kid on that team knew we did not win, there are no excuses.
oh, i don't follow maddison on tweeter so i wasn't talking about her, sorry if it seemed like i was talking about her. either way everyone makes mistakes and i'm not mad at the people who did tweet about it, i was just really confused about the whole thing

Why did I even open this thread?! I honestly hesitated going back onto the boards after worlds in general haha Thank you @cheerKT for your thoughtful and tasteful posts...I really don't think a "short" dance cost them the loss/placement. All three teams (F5, WCSS, and SE) worked their butts off to simply place in that Top 3 spot. IMO all of them have a lot to be proud of regardless of placement. Their division is intense and pretty much unpredictable, but they gave it their all on the floor and showed how badly they wanted it. I cannot even begin to imagine the hard work, dedication, and teamwork put in by these 3 teams! Before you post reasons for losing, try to remember everything these ladies put forth this year. Just think, all of us fans out here were nervous wrecks-imagine actually being in their shoes..whole different story.
You could not have made a better statement. All three teams have always entertained us and I appreciate that. We would all be complaining if we were not entertained. All three teams work hard and are all winners!! Not one of these teams LOST. Imagine the teams that did not even make it to finals. Although all three are winners, there can only be one World Champion Team, and this year it was F5 because they diserve it, the routine speaks for its self. They were the bomb.com

Are you kidding me...Senior Elite lost because they don't have the debth that Twisters and Wold Cup have...PERIOD. NO more Smoke and Mirrors. Put out there...remember MAJORITY wins! (not just the center amazing stunt)

Back