OT Diet Diaries

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am in no way on a diet, but I've been doing weight training to build muscle! I made the best breakfast the other day and I think y'all will love it.

Egg Scramble-
9 Tablespoons of Egg Beaters Southwestern Style
1/4 cup Red Bell Peppers
1/4 Cup Yellow Bell Peppers
2 Cups of Spinach (Add in after eggs are done, and let it wilt!)

Then sprinkle some low fat cheese over it, and make some toast!
Super yummy and it keeps me full till lunch time!

I'm like always on diet just to hold my weight (62 kg), but i'll have to start harder diet in january - makes no sense in christmas holidays :-D
I'm the one who got the prototyp of our new uniform and though i did not gain weight the uniform is a little uncomfortable. Now we know that we have to put an extra cm for the team order ;-)
For our first comp in march i'll have to loose 2-3 kg to feel better in my uniform, hope i'll have the discipline.

But i lost 30 kg a few years ago, so i'm positive about it.

I just started dieting for my wedding... Nightmare and a half.
I feel like dieting means you have to obsess over every little thing you eat, which is both stressful and time consuming. If I go to the grocery store, I sit there forever reading labels and figuring out if I should eat it or get something else. Four days has felt like a month, which cannot be good. :confused:

I just started dieting for my wedding... Nightmare and a half.
I feel like dieting means you have to obsess over every little thing you eat, which is both stressful and time consuming. If I go to the grocery store, I sit there forever reading labels and figuring out if I should eat it or get something else. Four days has felt like a month, which cannot be good. :confused:

Stay strong :)
Always keep in mind how amazing you will look on your wedding day and all the photos. This helped me not to buy all the chocolat and stuff :-D
I don't know you, so i don't know if you need this diet but i'm sure you will look beautiful even without diet.

One been only drinking water and eating grilled chicken and salad for the last two weeks and I've lost 7 pounds. I can't do this anymore because Monday I started taking vyvanse again and when Im on it I barley eat anything all day after I eat breakfast in the morning. I'm 5'0 and weigh 110 currently, but I don't have any doubts that it will go down more...

My mom lost 76 pounds my freshman year from cutting her portions by using sensa, and working out she was a spokesmodel for it and now she works for the company, but I watched my mom go from being huge and me being a little embarassed to be seen with her in public to being skinny and feeling better. I believe cutting your portion sizes helps tremendously though in my expirence trying to lose weight!

i'm not really dieting, but when i moved to England i was really paranoid to gain weight (don't ask me why) so since i've been here i've started not to eat anything after 6pm. Works pretty well, i have a good lunch everyday and when i get hungry at night i just have some salad or fruit. Combined with working out this makes me feel a looot better . Plus i still want to have a sixpack haha

Anyone have any tips for beginners?? I work part time and go to school full time, with no time or really access to a gym...I've started to cut out sodas (I used to be like addicted..1-2 cokes a day:() fast food, and sugary, fatty foods. Any tips for making water 'flavorful' and make easy snacks that I can take with me and eat on during class/at school? I still live at home with my parents so I do have access to a full kitchen, but we sometimes eat kinda bad....what do I do about 'family dinners'?

Anyone have any tips for beginners?? I work part time and go to school full time, with no time or really access to a gym...I've started to cut out sodas (I used to be like addicted..1-2 cokes a day:() fast food, and sugary, fatty foods. Any tips for making water 'flavorful' and make easy snacks that I can take with me and eat on during class/at school? I still live at home with my parents so I do have access to a full kitchen, but we sometimes eat kinda bad....what do I do about 'family dinners'?

I try to limit myself on carbs. My parents love to eat carbs especially at dinner, so I try to stick to the veggies and meat. As in making water flavorful, that's a hard one for me. I definitely don't drink as much water as I should mainly because I don't like it. I have to have it super ice cold to drink it. But you could try lemon wedges in it. Or tea with no cream and sugar. For working out, try Shawn T's (insanity's creator) Focus T25 workout videos. They're only 25 minutes long but they are definitely a great workout!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My mom lost 76 pounds my freshman year from cutting her portions by using sensa, and working out she was a spokesmodel for it and now she works for the company, but I watched my mom go from being huge and me being a little embarassed to be seen with her in public to being skinny and feeling better. I believe cutting your portion sizes helps tremendously though in my expirence trying to lose weight!

I know I'm all kinds of late on this, but I just saw it. I swear, people laugh, but so far I've lost 20 pounds (as of this morning) with that stuff. I've started eating healthier and doing a teeeeeeeny tiny (like really barely at all...once or twice a week) bit of exercise too. But I did that before and lost about 3 pounds. Bought some Sensa and boom... 20 pounds.

People say it's probably a placebo effect, but really, like I care. 20 pounds is 20 pounds. I know my smaller pants are real and not a placebo. As long as it works I'm keeping it.

And yay for your mom!!! :)

Does anyone have any reccomendations like food wise for healthy but yummy granola bars to just grab on the go? Or any breakfast/lunch things that are easy to make but not loaded with carbs and sugar? Trying to cut down on those and focus on protein right now.

Does anyone have any reccomendations like food wise for healthy but yummy granola bars to just grab on the go? Or any breakfast/lunch things that are easy to make but not loaded with carbs and sugar? Trying to cut down on those and focus on protein right now.
I will grab a Quest bar if on the go. 20 grams of protein, no sugar or artificial sweeteners, gluten free, high fiber. About 170 calories.
I also make a lot if smoothies - my current fav is spinach, kale, blueberry and almond to which I add stevia and whey protein powder, and use alkaline water and ice as a base.
Other snacks include almonds (I buy the single serving packages at Trader Joes), Greek yogurt, rolled turkey slices.

I will grab a Quest bar if on the go. 20 grams of protein, no sugar or artificial sweeteners, gluten free, high fiber. About 170 calories.
I also make a lot if smoothies - my current fav is spinach, kale, blueberry and almond to which I add stevia and whey protein powder, and use alkaline water and ice as a base.
Other snacks include almonds (I buy the single serving packages at Trader Joes), Greek yogurt, rolled turkey slices.

Thank you so much! Might start making smoothies also!

Found alot of stuff while I was at Tom Thumb earlier.
Precut apples (fresh) with mini low-fat peanut butter to go cups
low fat strawberry greek yogurt - 90 calories
mini carrot packages
granola bars - 70 calories
grape mix jars

:)

Back