Music Difference Between Acid Pro & Acid Music Studio

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2010
okay so i have acid music studio cuz i didnt have enough money for pro at the time and still dont. However i would like to know if there are any major differences that can make a difference in the mix.​
-thanks-​

I was also wondering that..haha so I just downloaded a free trial of Acid Pro :) So far i've noticed that you can change the mixer properties, like the bit depth and sample rate. Acid music studio bit depth will only go up to 16 and the sample rate will only go to 48,000 hz. Acid Pro will go to 24, and 192,000 hz which seems to make a very big difference in the sound quality!

I was also wondering that..haha so I just downloaded a free trial of Acid Pro :) So far i've noticed that you can change the mixer properties, like the bit depth and sample rate. Acid music studio bit depth will only go up to 16 and the sample rate will only go to 48,000 hz. Acid Pro will go to 24, and 192,000 hz which seems to make a very big difference in the sound quality!
thank you! i figured it would have to do with sound quality :)

Also Pro comes with a bundle of pluggins and I believe Pro will allow you to use alot more plugg-ins than music maker.

Back