Different Gifts You Win At Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The best thing I've ever gotten was like a toiletry travel case thing for winning at a COA competition... Kind of like the LL Bean ones? It opens up and has all these pockets and zippers inside. Three years later and in college I still use it ALL the time.

lunch box from coastal corporations and jamfest, foam finger for most entertaining at jamfest, cheer tech blankets, & cheer tech pins. folders and binders from cheerleading masters by coastal corporations.

The best thing my CP has gotten was a tiny trophy for participation (no placement) at Jamfest. Since the individual girls on a team seldom get a trophy, this was huge for her.

ive gotten,
trophy, mettles, all sorts of bags, water bottles, travel case, photo frame, pillow, blankets, pins, cups, balls, Frisbees, rubber duck, key chain, cow bell, flip flops, idk anything else but im sure i forgot something haha

I love when comps give out medals and ribbons to the 2nd and 3rd place teams as well as first b/c even if you came in about .5/.8/.2 away from the winning team it makes you feel as if you did good too!

we have gotten the usual shirts bags and patches a blanket once and the razors and tampons. one competition ave charms braclets afew ys back and every one of their comps you went to was a new charm. last yr was a towel flip flobs and hat. the give aways use to be much better quality when my daughter first started in this sport.

At WCA (or Opryland Cheer Nationals) this year they gave out National Championship Banners to EVERY member of team.... my daughters team got 2nd...so no banner
frown.png

My friend, at WSF, won a bow tree! It was soooo cool! It had bows from like Top Gun and Gymtyme just bows from everywhere! It was awesome I was really jealous! :)

Back