All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's only happened to me on mobile so far, but if I can see their accounts when I log in I bet others can see mine. I've contacted flocheer and told them. But cancelling the membership is a waste when they've already billed me for the stream.

No. No. No. No. No to this entirely. That's ludicrous. Some of you may think I'm overreacting but after I was robbed and they got my WHOLE wallet, it unleashes a can of worms, especially if they now what they're doing. You'll be fighting bills in collections years later from a state you've never resided in.

This has solidified me not buying it.

.... maybe I'll buy a visa Gift Card and then use that.
You're not overreacting at all... it scared me that someone could be viewing my credit card information just as easily.

Hopefully they get this mess fixed soon.

I'm thankful whoever streamed the ICU isn't responsible for the whole weekend. Mine was working perfectly until the Premier division started. Then it kept buffering, playing video out of order, rewinding and replaying the stunt I just saw but with new music. Team Finland kept having Team Sweden playback flash in, and then team USA was potato quality at best. Such a mess. So glad it was free and just one night!

Can someone confirm that you can use a Visa giftcard to purchase, like can someone who actually buys the livestream using one tell me it's okay? Not to sound over paranoid but I definitely do not want to use my card, and I don't really have all the extra money to use 30 on a gc and have it not work, then pay for the stream with my card..which could potentially lead to other issues. Plus, having to get up extra early to go get the gc.

No. No. No. No. No to this entirely. That's ludicrous. Some of you may think I'm overreacting but after I was robbed and they got my WHOLE wallet, it unleashes a can of worms, especially if they now what they're doing. You'll be fighting bills in collections years later from a state you've never resided in.

This has solidified me not buying it.

.... maybe I'll buy a visa Gift Card and then use that.

Not overreacting at all!

So if I purchase the live feed for $12, I can cancel it once worlds is over right?

No, it's $29.99 if you only want it for World's. If you chose the $12.50/month option you're actually billed the full $149.99 at one time.

I really want to buy the livestream but I work in the morning and will miss large senior and I have a crawfish boil in the afternoon. Hoping to leave way before Large coed performs. So if I buy and watch VOD from large senior, its with no sound? I really only want to watch large senior and large coed anyway.

I'm sad for the hundreds of Swedish cheer fans that was about to purchase the livestream that can't watch now. And overall it seem to be a mess with the payments and everything.

I think as long as it's one of the companies they accept it doesn't matter what kind of prepaid card it is!
Last question, and maybe a stupid one because I'm tired, was it an even charge of 29.99? Want to make sure I put enough on the card :)

Back