All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Convinced DH to let me get the live stream since Periscope is a no go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No live stream. Think I've seen 2 routines completely. An just pieces from others. Very short pieces. :(

Yeah but they won't have any sound on the VOD

I thought USASF got around this by them going onto Youtube? I'm not sure exactly how that would change anything but I thought that was why they uploaded all the Worlds videos onto Youtube last year?

My suggestions if you're experiencing issues.
1: Use the computer/device in your house with the best video playing capabilites. I was using my laptop, which has a relatively bad video card, and could watch fine on lower quality, but my PC has been able to run HD fine.
2. Speaking of, turn off "auto" under the video quality/HD button, and turn on 360p if you're buffering a lot. Quality will go down, but not to an unbearable level.
3. If you're downloading anything in the background, or you have multiple tabs open streaming other things (Netflix, Youtube) close them.

I thought USASF got around this by them going onto Youtube? I'm not sure exactly how that would change anything but I thought that was why they uploaded all the Worlds videos onto Youtube last year?
Flocheer archives have music so I'd expect their World's Archive to have music too

Oh sorry I was sure someone said yesterday there wouldn't be sound. If the other streams VOD have sound then maybe worlds vod will be okay!

Oh sorry I was sure someone said yesterday there wouldn't be sound. If the other streams VOD have sound then maybe worlds vod will be okay!

This is the first time Flocheer has been in charge; I know Varsity.tv has gone to no sound, but given that the rest of Flocheer has sound I'd be really surprised if their archives don't. Of course you have to pay to even see those though...

Anyone using AirPlay from an iPad to Apple TV? Mines working great, except if I make the video full screen, then it goes black and I can't see anything.

Is this a me issue or something with the feed?

Watching arena south and only seeing a the worlds logo no picture. I have audio but not picture.

Anyone using AirPlay from an iPad to Apple TV? Mines working great, except if I make the video full screen, then it goes black and I can't see anything.

Is this a me issue or something with the feed?

I'm streaming on my MacBook pro at 720 and it's fine but if I AirPlay it to my tv, it starts to buffer. Are you Mirroring Built-In Retina or Mirroring Apple TV?

Back