All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The live feed is worthless for me
today (not in terms of quality) I'm just probably finished watching for the day and I wish I could share it but Flocheer says no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a few issues with the connections during large senior, but I'm assuming that is because it was a larger amount of people watching at that time. Other than that, it has gone pretty well!

okay just wanted to say I gave in and bought the live feed, and it's actually been pretty good to me! I'm also periscoping the feed, and here's the link if you want to see it.

eta: oh awkward, the screenshot shows some texts on my computer lol

okay just wanted to say I gave in and bought the live feed, and it's actually been pretty good to me! I'm also periscoping the feed, and here's the link if you want to see it.

Be careful, other periscope feeds are being shut down!

So I can only watch on my iPad since that's where I first logged in? I can't log into another device - even if I logged out of my iPad? [emoji53] I tried this and got a license error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirroring Apple tv

Hmm, I had tried both. They both start out fine for about five minutes but then get EXTREMELY choppy. I'm sure a direct HDMI link would be the best but i'm broke. I'll stick to my laptop for now. I hope you find something that works!

My stream has been awful all day. Longest I've been able to watch without blacking out is 3 routines. I'm gonna go to bed now, wake up at 3 am for large coed and pray the stream works by then. If not, flocheer is responsible for the damage done to my boyfriend and electronic devices... :banghead:

Back