All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What did I really expect? These are the people that have brought us Dance Moms, T&T, My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, and Jon & Kate + 8. Trainwreck.

Even though I expected this show to be a complete trainwreck...I am still pretty disappointed. I just wish that TLC would have showcased a higher level team. With all the negative attention cheerleading has gotten I really wish they would actually put together a show that showcased what all-star cheer really is about. I am praying to the cheer gods that the Twinkle documentary get's picked up by a network.

The only real issue I have with this show is why are the parents on the floor?
I honestly HATE it when my gym lets the parents in for a full out before a competition. I couldn't stand it if my mom was constantly nagging me from the side! That's what the coaches are for!

Um so I haven't watched it yet but is it a small or large youth 2????

Please tell me it is small, and they go to the New Orleans WSA competition and this show gets brought back for another season... Because my daughters team would get to compete against them. (and well I'm biased I'm sure but our girls are so amazing) and I would love to see how the editing is done especially if we were to win. Lol ok I'm dreaming but I can imagine a great story line even if its not real! Lol

The only real issue I have with this show is why are the parents on the floor?
I honestly HATE it when my gym lets the parents in for a full out before a competition. I couldn't stand it if my mom was constantly nagging me from the side! That's what the coaches are for!
They weren't just nagging from the side. They were actually on the cheer floor telling their kids what to do. At my cp's gym, parents do NOT set foot in the actual gym. If you want to watch, park your butt in the parent room.

Um so I haven't watched it yet but is it a small or large youth 2????

Please tell me it is small, and they go to the New Orleans WSA competition and this show gets brought back for another season... Because my daughters team would get to compete against them. (and well I'm biased I'm sure but our girls are so amazing) and I would love to see how the editing is done especially if we were to win. Lol ok I'm dreaming but I can imagine a great story line even if its not real! Lol
It's complicated.

Back