All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Disney Advice though:
1. Stay outside of Disney. I know others have said this but you save so much money and get so much more space and sometimes some of the complexes and time share places have a shuttle right to Disney for a small fee. I know the place we stayed at last year had day bus passes for like $5 to any of the Parks and it was good all day. Plus, we were across the street from a ton of restaurants and stores so we saved a lot of money by not eating at Disney and we had a kitchen to make our own food. It was also nice to not deal with a packed pool and the vacation seemed a little more relaxing.
Yes! We stayed in a really nice condo about 20 minutes from Disney and it was great. No shuttle to Disney (that I know of), so we rented a car but it was nice not to have to wait for buses. Although we really only used it for breakfast, it was nice to have your own kitchen instead of crossing your fingers and hoping you can get your hands on a Disney microwave.

My initial response is because she put it out there. In a way just the same as reusing mugs year to year but just sounds worse since those mugs are so expensive. I guess would have been different if found discarded on the side of the road rather than right at the drinks station.

Pretending to be a parent since 1993

Am I the only one who thinks a $20.00 mug with free refills that lasts for a week isn't that over priced? Soda's are typically $3.00-$4.00 for 1 drink. If you eat 2 meals a day that is $6.00 to $8.00 per day. So if you are staying for 5 days, that is $30.00-$40.00 for the week. Ill take the $17.00 mug.

Yes! We stayed in a really nice condo about 20 minutes from Disney and it was great. No shuttle to Disney (that I know of), so we rented a car but it was nice not to have to wait for buses. Although we really only used it for breakfast, it was nice to have your own kitchen instead of crossing your fingers and hoping you can get your hands on a Disney microwave.
Last year we rented a house for Worlds, it was in the Windsor Palms community. 4 bedrooms 3 baths, pool and hot tub for $115 a night! Less than 10 min from WWOS. Go thru website VRBO. Best thing to do. If u have Costco, their car rental price recently for 4 days in airport was $89.00!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last year we rented a house for Worlds, it was in the Windsor Palms community. 4 bedrooms 3 baths, pool and hot tub for $115 a night! Less than 10 min from WWOS. Go thru website VRBO. Best thing to do. If u have Costco, their car rental price recently for 4 days in airport was $89.00!

We just rented a huge 5 bedroom for UCA and split it 6 ways. 4 nights, private pool and hot tub, could cook out own meals and tons of room. $182 total for each family. It's hard to find a good hotel with that price for one night! It was perfect and about 20-25 minutes away

We just rented a huge 5 bedroom for UCA and split it 6 ways. 4 nights, private pool and hot tub, could cook out own meals and tons of room. $182 total for each family. It's hard to find a good hotel with that price for one night! It was perfect and about 20-25 minutes away

You doing the same for Worlds? I can come, right? Will you feed me? Can I swim? Will you sneak me into the WWOS in your backpack?

I'm feeling very clueless about tickets to Worlds. Is there someone that has attended Worlds as a spectator that can help me?

A park hopper is better than the regular tickets, right? Is it possible to buy USASF's park hoppers at WWOS? Or just pre-order? If just pre-order, is it possible to pick them up somewhere else other than All Star Resort/Caribbean Beach? Not gonna stay on Disney property.

I'm feeling very clueless about tickets to Worlds. Is there someone that has attended Worlds as a spectator that can help me?

A park hopper is better than the regular tickets, right? Is it possible to buy USASF's park hoppers at WWOS? Or just pre-order? If just pre-order, is it possible to pick them up somewhere else other than All Star Resort/Caribbean Beach? Not gonna stay on Disney property.

Park Hoppers allow you to visit multiple parks in the same day. Regular tickets just allow you entry to one park per day & then you are stuck there. Neither include entrance to WWOS however, unless you get the special USASF park hopper package.

Park Hoppers allow you to visit multiple parks in the same day. Regular tickets just allow you entry to one park per day & then you are stuck there. Neither include entrance to WWOS however, unless you get the special USASF park hopper package.
I will probably only go to a regular Disney park once during the weekend. And watch all days of Worlds. The information on USASF's website is really confusing, not sure what's best to purchase (or how to purchase it).

I will probably only go to a regular Disney park once during the weekend. And watch all days of Worlds. The information on USASF's website is really confusing, not sure what's best to purchase (or how to purchase it).
For the USASF package:
  1. 3-day PARK HOPPER® Ticket - $220.00
  2. 4-day PARK HOPPER® Ticket - $250.00
  3. 5-day PARK HOPPER® Ticket - $280.00
You can order these through the Worlds Registration Packet or you can order online. They are also available for purchase through the USASF at Celebrity Hall (during registration hours, Disney's All Star Sports Resort) and then in the USASF office (room 5111) on Saturday and Sunday. These include all finals sessions & WWOS entry.

If you don't buy the package:
One day admission = $40 per day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports ticket booth for Saturday and Sunday
PLUS either $30 per session (4 sessions) on finals day OR $25 to get into WWOS but not the arena (you won't have access to the HP fieldhouse or the baseball stadium....so you'd be watching in the "fan view" area on a TV screen). Calculated out that is between $30 + $30 + $25 TO $30 + $30 + ($40 * 4) ..............so $85 to $220 just for entry into WWOS. Add a one day regular Disney park ticket & it is another $100 roughly (more if you get a non USASF one day park hopper).
Also..................
*The number of Finals Session Tickets will be limited and will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The Session Tickets will go on sale following the conclusion of the Semi Final Rounds on Sunday, April 27th from 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM. All remaining Session Tickets will go on sale Monday, April 28th at 6:30 AM *

So basically if you plan on watching all of worlds, the park hopper is the best deal. Finals day is the real $$$ burner.

To just attend "The Cheerleading Worlds" will cost you $170 ($40 Sat, $40 Sun, and $30 each for the three sessions on Monday). The USASF 3 day park hopper is $220 which includes "free" admission to Worlds and the ability to hop into and out of any Disney park for any three days of your stay. A single day/single park ticket to Disney is almost $100. So if you have any intention of getting some park time in then the pass is the way to go. If you're planning to do all cheer all the time then maybe not.

For the USASF package:
  1. 3-day PARK HOPPER® Ticket - $220.00
  2. 4-day PARK HOPPER® Ticket - $250.00
  3. 5-day PARK HOPPER® Ticket - $280.00
You can order these through the Worlds Registration Packet or you can order online. They are also available for purchase through the USASF at Celebrity Hall (during registration hours, Disney's All Star Sports Resort) and then in the USASF office (room 5111) on Saturday and Sunday. These include all finals sessions & WWOS entry.

If you don't buy the package:
One day admission = $40 per day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports ticket booth for Saturday and Sunday
PLUS either $30 per session (4 sessions) on finals day OR $25 to get into WWOS but not the arena (you won't have access to the HP fieldhouse or the baseball stadium....so you'd be watching in the "fan view" area on a TV screen). Calculated out that is between $30 + $30 + $25 TO $30 + $30 + ($40 * 4) ..............so $85 to $220 just for entry into WWOS. Add a one day regular Disney park ticket & it is another $100 roughly (more if you get a non USASF one day park hopper).
Also..................
*The number of Finals Session Tickets will be limited and will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The Session Tickets will go on sale following the conclusion of the Semi Final Rounds on Sunday, April 27th from 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM. All remaining Session Tickets will go on sale Monday, April 28th at 6:30 AM *

So basically if you plan on watching all of worlds, the park hopper is the best deal. Finals day is the real $$$ burner.
Thank you, this helped! So I could just go to USASF at Celebrity Hall during registration hours without pre-order? That would be awesome.

Has anyone had any issues registering for the summit ? It isn't letting me click the correct dates to register . also anyone have any opinions on if you have a paid bid and only one child staying in room should we still stay in pop century or stay off Disney

Back