OT Disney Surprise

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My mom surprised us by using a decoy location and we didn't know we were going to Disney till we got there....it was so cool
I did that with my kids. We told them we were going to Hollywood so they wouldn't question the ride. I will never forget how excited they were when we pulled into the parking lot. It was an amazing day. :)

My family always goes on Disney cruises (I've been on seven) and they've come up with some really fun ways to tell us.
1st cruise: I think they just told us about that one
2nd cruise: At our birthday party (me, my sisters & my brother just had one big family party since our birthdays are 11 days apart) they gave us this group gift. It was a box with puzzle pieces in it and when you put it together it was a picture of the ship with a date.
3rd cruise: This might have happened for the 4th one not 3rd but I can't remember. At my aunt & uncles we would always play this game where everyone sits in a circle and gets a wrapped present and then someone reads a story that they made up or whatever and whenever they say left or right in the story you have to pass your present that direction. In the end the presents were all things from past cruises and we had to figure out how it related & what it ment.
5th cruise: It was the "Mexican Rivera" cruise so my parents took us out to this authentic Mexican restaurant and told us there.
6th cruise: me and my siblings "accidently" saw my parents at the booking desk while on the ship...whoops!
7th cruise: we all knew about that one, last family vacation before big bro went to college.

I loved how my parents tried to make it special every time they told us(even thought I can't remember some of them right now)...except I'm a snoop and almost always knew about it before time, hehe.

Oh, and if you ever get sick of Disney World, go on a Disney Cruise! You'll have a blast, I swear!

I highly recommend the Bippity Boppity Boutique in Downtown Disney. You go and they turn you into one of the Disney Princesses. It's honestly so much fun. Just make sure you call as soon as possible to make a reservation because they are usually booked way in advance.

It might also be nice to buy some subtle things... disney bandaids... disney sunglasses... a disney water bottle... then casually mention that you were in a Mickey kind of mood but couldn't find what you really wanted, which is a pair of Mickey ears... so that only leaves you one choice, you've got to go to Disney and get them there!!!

I just got back from a 2 week Disney vacation. I've been there about 16 times (yeah.) and probably have done about everything. I agree, the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique is probably the cutest thing ever. The little girls dressed up are everywhere and they all look so freaking cute and happy. I'm in high school so they probably don't have my size...but if they did I'd probably still do it :) I'm a 8 year old at heart lololol.

My parents have surprised us by scavenger hunts, videos, cards, you know the drill. Daddy surprised my mom and I with a Worlds trip in 2011 with a picture of a wheel of fortune board with letters missing, spelling out "I'm sending you to Worlds with Mom." It took me a few minutes but when I figured it out I started crying! It was awesome. :)

Back