All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Plus, their SR 5 only really competed against one team at states. I don't know if I would call that successful. Let's see how they do at the bigger comps. Cheersport, Orlando ect....

*whines* Why is this still going onnnnnnnnnnnnn
giphy.gif

Agreed. no matter how successful a team is, if they have been caught cheating more than once, that kind of overshadows it and ruins their rep. A lot of honest hard working non cheating teams have won summit. Plus their j2 team last year (if I'm correct) had a lot of there SR 4 girls on it. (Not illegal, but frowned upon)

That's just karma to who they beat at The Summit because that team was also stacked with higher level girls, from what I was told. We lost to them at NCA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my first rodeo in cheer world. I roll with the punches and am used to changes. But this sounded like a much larger scale than oh hey, we need to make a few changes. To the point our coaches said not to make any changes in hotels or rooms because it was all about to change. And yes. All our athletes are on their age eligible teams only lol.

We just attended an Athletic Championship event and had the same issues. I think crossovers played a large part in the scheduling issues, and this EP has always been late in releasing the OOA.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That's just karma to who they beat at The Summit because that team was also stacked with higher level girls, from what I was told. We lost to them at NCA.

From what I heard, their j2 team was made up of their y4 and sr4 kids. But the youth team that won the year before that was legit,

Joining Friday= cheating gym? Really? Lol. For the record. You're wrong. I just don't think all the trash talking is necessary proven or not regarding a sport involving kids is my point. But I truly appreciate the warm welcome.

You quoted me so I just wanted to point something out.

Everyone knows that when I/we say Shady Athletics, I/we're not referring to any particular gym.

As long as its just the coaches... Let's try to remember these are all KIDS cheering. Is it necessary to put these kids through this? Seriously people lets put this in perspective. For example.. Your child is part of a gym. unbeknownst to you, the gym puts an overaged cheerleader on another team. Now you have to show ID's . Would you really want your Cheerleader walking up to the "table of shame" , to have to go through that, when it when it wasnt even her/ his fault? Why not make them all wear Scarlet letters while your at it? SMH

No, I'd walk my cheerleader out the door and she'd never wear their name on her chest again. But that's just me. Pft.

Not my first rodeo in cheer world. I roll with the punches and am used to changes. But this sounded like a much larger scale than oh hey, we need to make a few changes. To the point our coaches said not to make any changes in hotels or rooms because it was all about to change. And yes. All our athletes are on their age eligible teams only lol.

We will be at that one too and from what I understand they had senior level teams set to compete really early and had MANY schedule change requests because of ACTs. They apparently had to reconfigure everything.

Plus, their SR 5 only really competed against one team at states. I don't know if I would call that successful. Let's see how they do at the bigger comps. Cheersport, Orlando ect....
Yea I guess we will see.
No, I'd walk my cheerleader out the door and she'd never wear their name on her chest again. But that's just me. Pft.
Yea, I'd imagine a lot won't be back next year. But, its way to late in the season to join another gym.

Well, I am a big supporter of this. I find cheating pretty sickening. Don't people have souls? ugh.

I just hope that gyms don't find a way to lie to parents about this new rule. In my opinion, parents need to register their own email addresses with varsity and usasf. I know that a lot of parents aren't super in-tune to the cheer world and will just let the gym do whatever. But, if varsity and usasf had direct contact to the parents, it would prevent gyms from swindling parents. If a parent chooses to not open the email, then whatever. But I'm thinking enough of them would so that the mom's room would be full of the discussion anyways.

Back