All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you for coming to my defense. I may not know how to thoroughly use the boards but I have not put anything on here that wasn't fact.

Fortunately, no one has written a tell all book about Florida Cheer but if they did I think it would be just as bad at the one from Illinois but maybe well written unlike my posts. I know I have terrible grammar. I have over heard Mom's saying, I a going to write a book but my Mom just laughs. They all want to comment on fierce board but they don't want the backlash. When they speak out it effects me. So, the parents don't want to say anything.
It's funny you mention this book. My 9yr old daughter wanting to read the book (just because it was about AS cheer) was one of the motivating factors of me writing my book [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Not judging, and I have not read it, but it did not seem appropriate for a 9yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously don't have enough popcorn to keep up with this thread!! Poor me!!! [emoji17][emoji17] I wish this entire thread were in audio format... I would totally listen while driving in my car!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me help:
3_popcorn_bags.jpg

Thank you for coming to my defense. I may not know how to thoroughly use the boards but I have not put anything on here that wasn't fact.

Fortunately, no one has written a tell all book about Florida Cheer but if they did I think it would be just as bad at the one from Illinois but maybe well written unlike my posts. I know I have terrible grammar. I have over heard Mom's saying, I a going to write a book but my Mom just laughs. They all want to comment on fierce board but they don't want the backlash. When they speak out it effects me. So, the parents don't want to say anything.

And hopefully nobody ever does. We also have a Parent's section on this board that they could join if they needed to vent, scream, cry or just eat cookies and drink wine. I'm totally serious about that last part.

South Florida isn't that bad (not on the level of some states!) only one or two gyms seem to always cause some sort drama. The one mentioned here (flip city) seems to be the worst offender. I think people just jumped all over it because they were finally caught...

Let me help:
3_popcorn_bags.jpg

And hopefully nobody ever does. We also have a Parent's section on this board that they could join if they needed to vent, scream, cry or just eat cookies and drink wine. I'm totally serious about that last part.
Omg I could eat that whole bag of cheese popcorn all by myself because it so good.

Back