All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now I'm sad because I'm remembering that Chipotle has listeria in it.

Then again, that didn't stop crazy Texans from eating their Blue Bell...

I haven't eaten there since their whole thing started. I will eventually but all I can think of is ending up in the hospital.

Now I'm sad because I'm remembering that Chipotle has listeria in it.

Then again, that didn't stop crazy Texans from eating their Blue Bell...
Never had chipotle ever. I guess I prefer or had more authentic New Mexican and Mexican food.

Edited: I was too lazy type out both types of food.

Last edited:
Tbh, I tend to gravitate to a restaurant after these health scares, why? I noticed this is the best time to eat the food because the restaurant is super clean, they give you their freshest ingredients and more of my favorite ingredients, in every attempt to convince me to come back, bring a friend and spread the good news about their delicious food, yes, Chipotle...It is back to a Semi Grand Opening again!

Tbh, I tend to gravitate to a restaurant after these health scares, why? I noticed this is the best time to eat the food because the restaurant is super clean, they give you their freshest ingredients and more of my favorite ingredients, in every attempt to convince me to come back, bring a friend and spread the good news about their delicious food, yes, Chipotle...It is back to a Semi Grand Opening again!
I never thought about that.

I never thought about that.
I actually had Chipotle last Saturday for the 1st time, I bought a chicken bowl and the server piled on so much food, I actually had enough to take to work for lunch on Monday...
You know, the only thing I am hating if these stories about Chipotle are false or lies; the real possibility that hardworking people may have lost their jobs around Christmas time...

Back