All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG is that the soup? Yasssssss. I was in Cali for work last year and my BFF's picked me up from LA, took me to their house in Victorville and had a party for me and made Pozole. Both of their sets of parents came, siblings. Gah, I love me some Mexicans and Mexican food. (I don't eat the tripe though - they put that in there :eek:)
That's menudo. Posole is a totally different soup.... Pork shoulder and hominy in red chile broth.... I make it often in my house. It's a favorite comfort food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had chipotle ever. I guess I prefer or had more authentic New/Mexican food.
New Mexican food and Mexican food are two very distinct things. New Mexican food has a lot of regional component drawing from the pueblo Indians and ingredients from New Mexico. State ideation is "red or green".... I may or may not maintain a stash of frozen chile (both red and green) year round.... It's hard to find in Cali

New Mexican food and Mexican food are two very distinct things. New Mexican food has a lot of regional component drawing from the pueblo Indians and ingredients from New Mexico. State ideation is "red or green".... I may or may not maintain a stash of frozen chile (both red and green) year round.... It's hard to find in Cali

Oh yes to all this. Yup we have red and green all year. We stock up even though we're from NM. Even between each pueblo you'll find some similarity and big difference.

You guys are making me miss home! Growing up in California made me a Mexican food and a sushi snob!

Also, if anyone wants to share that pozole recipe, my PMs are open. :)

Since we are all about food, I enjoy Mexican food but being Hispanic I'm a big fan of Cuban food and some Puerto Rican dishes... Love Italian and recently became a fan of..... Ugh who am I kidding... If it's edible I'll probably eat it.... Ok i need help... My name is Lynda and I'm a food addict. I've had this problem since birth!!! I'm 0 days food free since I just ate a very late night snack of left over Chinese food (another fave) as I watch my dvr'd shows and read this thread from my cell phone which is on a charger cause the battery is low so instead of fast forwarding through commercials I'm getting some exercise each time I get up to check the phone which is 5 feet away.... Oh man I need help

N
Since we are all about food, I enjoy Mexican food but being Hispanic I'm a big fan of Cuban food and some Puerto Rican dishes... Love Italian and recently became a fan of..... Ugh who am I kidding... If it's edible I'll probably eat it.... Ok i need help... My name is Lynda and I'm a food addict. I've had this problem since birth!!! I'm 0 days food free since I just ate a very late night snack of left over Chinese food (another fave) as I watch my dvr'd shows and read this thread from my cell phone which is on a charger cause the battery is low so instead of fast forwarding through commercials I'm getting some exercise each time I get up to check the phone which is 5 feet away.... Oh man I need help

Need help with your food or fierce board addition? Ahh I had no clue you were Hispanic. I want to try Cuban and Puerto Rican food.

N

Need help with your food or fierce board addition? Ahh I had no clue you were Hispanic. I want to try Cuban and Puerto Rican food.
Oh man Cuban and Puerto Rican food is awesome. I cook my own Cuban meals (if I didn't my mom would probably disown me lol) and it's great but sometimes it's like oh my word I can not eat another plate of rice and beans with ox tail cause I will explode. And lord knows what my arteries look like lol. I mean the food isn't unhealthy but when dh eats like 3 - 4 servings I'm usually saying "don't complain that we need to eat healthy cause I cook it healthy and u just it enough for 4 people!!" And sometimes i over eat too. First serving at dinner. Pick at it while I'm putting away for lunch, maybe have a little more later on while watching tv especially if my cooking was extra good. U know cooking can be a trial and error thing lol.

I'm craving street tacos now. I don't know (or care) if they are authentic Mexican food, but I'm 100% sure I'm putting some pork in my Instant Pot for them tomorrow.

I need Cajun, I need Creole, and I need it NOW.

My roommate was from Texas but lived for a bit in Louisiana. Nothing bland was every made here. We had MASSIVE containers of Tony Cacheres and I miss it every day.

Best thing about NYC- I can get the weirdest food at the oddest hours. Korean, Egyptian, Turkish, Soup Dumplings.. :D

Texas doesn't have any drama for all stars........just high school!
That high school still has issues with their cheer team. Just a few years ago actually. I think it was 2013 or 2014 the entire Cheer squad had to end its season because of excessive bullying. It was the same school that has the lifetime move as well.

Back