All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most of this years fc j2 is either on j4 or sr5. They posted a video of them finding out they won the bid at their SR 5 practice. I am just glad we moved far enough away that we do not have to compete against them. But I do feel bad for whoever will go against them at summit. True level 2 kids have a hard time winning against level 4/5 kids, regardless if they are within age.
At Summit This year athletes can only crossover 1 level up or down. So assuming paperwork is not fudged then they can't compete on 2 and 4/5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Summit This year athletes can only crossover 1 level up or down. So assuming paperwork is not fudged then they can't compete on 2 and 4/5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but the higher level teams don't have bids and according to some gossip I heard :eek:, are not likely to accept a bid should they get one.

As far as I know, they have never gotten a bid with a higher level team
Their Small Senior Coed 4 (The highest level team they had last year) went to the summit and placed third out of 20 last year. I also know some people on their Senior Res 5 team and they are going for a bid this season.

Their Small Senior Coed 4 (The highest level team they had last year) went to the summit and placed third out of 20 last year. I also know some people on their Senior Res 5 team and they are going for a bid this season.
How can they go for a bid on SR 5 if half of them are on jr2?

yep my CP team will go against them at Summit. Hope they have age appropriate athletes :) saw last season video of them at Summit but they were large j2 then. Now they are small j2
I thought your CP was level 5?
ETA never mind. We're talking about age appropriate, not level.

Not to drag this out anymore, but part of flip city's punishment is the coaches that were listed as the coaches for the cheating team are not allowed back stage at the comps... That would suck to be in warm ups and not have a coach...

Not to drag this out anymore, but part of flip city's punishment is the coaches that were listed as the coaches for the cheating team are not allowed back stage at the comps... That would suck to be in warm ups and not have a coach...
If they're team is well=wounded and care about the sport, they won't need a coach back stage to tell them what to do. They'll already know. This is where Captains (if there is one) should be stepping up.

If they're team is well=wounded and care about the sport, they won't need a coach back stage to tell them what to do. They'll already know. This is where Captains (if there is one) should be stepping up.
I don't think so. The absolute oldest athlete on the team should be 14, right. I don't think middle schoolers should be allowed to warm themselves up. Most of the warmup area is dead floor, so there are safety concerns outside of the fact that a middle schoolers with some possible elementary age kids thrown in aren't mature enough to handle getting to warm ups, warming up on time ,and getting to the comp floor without an adult.

My open team full of adults (and multiple coaches in the gym) is more than capable of going through warmups by ourselves if it came down to it, but it would still suck A LOT to not have our coach there. And these are kids. That's such a weird argument to make - "well if you care about the sport and are well rounded, it shouldn't matter." It would be very nerve wrecking to not have a coach back stage. Expecting a youth team to go through warmups without their coach is ridiculous.

It was a youth team. So expecting the 11u crowd to run their own warm up probably not going to happen. Unless you want a lot of little Sally walker chants backstage I assume another coach at gym wil have to run warm ups.

Back