All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So what ya'll are saying is this, a girl who's all over social media posting completely nude photos knowing they're men out there who like to rape and hurt women isn't asking for that happen? That's crazy.
thats exactly what I'm saying. a young teenager who posts a picture in a swimsuit or a uniform is not asking to be brutally attacked, harrassed, abused, stalked, etc by pedophiles that are more than triple her age. she isn't asking to not be able to have an intimate relationship because she cries when anyone tries to touch her. she is not asking for decades of therapy and recovery. she is not asking for people like you to tell her she deserved it. she is not asking for a trial where she will be asked "what were you wearing? were you drinking? are you sure it was him? are you sure you didn't give consent?" she isn't asking for it. nobody asks to be raped.

thats exactly what I'm saying. a young teenager who posts a picture in a swimsuit or a uniform is not asking to be brutally attacked, harrassed, abused, stalked, etc by pedophiles that are more than triple her age. she isn't asking to not be able to have an intimate relationship because she cries when anyone tries to touch her. she is not asking for decades of therapy and recovery. she is not asking for people like you to tell her she deserved it. she is not asking for a trial where she will be asked "what were you wearing? were you drinking? are you sure it was him? are you sure you didn't give consent?" she isn't asking for it. nobody asks to be raped. how about we teach men to control themselves instead of teaching girls to hide their bodies?

So what ya'll are saying is this, a girl who's all over social media posting completely nude photos knowing they're men out there who like to rape and hurt women isn't asking for that happen? That's crazy.
You are like the Westboro Church of Cheerleading!! Despite all the actual facts you have been presented with on the subject you continue to victim blame in a stubborn, borderline fanatical manner. Although your illogical statements still offend me I find myself increasingly concerned for your welfare. I worry that your insistence on defending a stance that has no defense is a cry for help wrapped inside this strange passive aggressive online persona of yours. This board is chock full of moms who would go to the mat to defend not only their child but any mothers child. If your looking for help we can find it for you.

I know, it just disturbs me when I never hear female perpetrators being discussed. Rape and molestation are not crimes exclusive to males.
For the case as presented by the OP I think men are justice brazen thinking they can get away with anything. It is also just more obvious when an older man comments like that.

things that goes on in the Muslim religion where the women get raped, is because of law I have Muslim women in my family... before you people even go there, I'm not saying rape is apart of the law in the muslim religion.

So I have a question and I think someone tried this with you earlier and you avoided it or missed it so let's try this different scenario again.

Let's say I'm well dressed, expensive jewelry expensive items. Like my iPhone 12plus 300Gb .. I'm dressed to impress.

Another person robs me and beats me or whatever so they can take my items. (I'm not talking rape here just theft/assault)

So is it my fault I was well dressed so I was basically asking to be beat and robbed? I mean I'm just causally walking to my car after a nice dinner and this happens to me.. So I'm asking for it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back