All-Star Do You Think 24 Gyms Is Alot For A State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never said they were all good. I dont see anything good coming out of this conversation, so I think we should just stop it now, nice talking to you.

leaderingisfeirce said:
NO, your neighbor ohio has 38 gyms just in columbus/central ohio. It has the most allstar cheer gyms of any state :)

California and Texas have like 50-60 gyms. :)

NJ is the size of a peanut and probably has as many gyms, the majority being very small and unknown, new, or still developing.

CJA, WC, SA, SJS, SE, Just Cheer, AS1, Cheer U, Cheer House, Gems, Premier, Katz, Royal Athletics, CC3, Jersey Pride, Rams, JC Liberty, Nj Heat, Evolution....just to name a few...

Is 24 a lot? No, especially for the size of Michigan. However, you said cheer is not that popular there, so I think you have your answer.

I don't think it matter how many gyms a state has..we are a free country and people are allowed to open a business if they want...capitalism is a good thing...I believe the best product usually survives...besides...like most sports..there are many needs to fill.....small ones that charge less and supple the "rec" group who do not want to travel afar..med and so on...all the way to us rabid allstar peeps....it's all good...:)...imo

I wouldn't say that that's "a lot" for the whole state. But I come from Ohio where we have a bajillion (roughly ;)) gyms just in the capital and surrounding cities, so I guess I'm just used to it. LOL

Back