All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for all the kind words. I will pass all these messages to Nyier and the rest of the team. And if you want to reach out more directly, feel free to drop me an email at [email protected].

Just a reminder: There is a big presentation on the web at nj.com/twinkles with more than 150 photos and three stories. And if you live in New Jersey, there is an eight-page special section in the Sunday Star-Ledger today.

- Mark Miller

Just read the article in the Ledger and it's really good....now my DH & DDs are reading it! We're planning on watching the documentary later this afternoon!

Died and went to Cheer Heaven!! So good... however with this and 'Cheer!' I get super duper jealous... I wish I could have started cheerleading when I was young but because I lived in New Zealand we didn't have that at all and it wasn't till I moved to the US when I started in High School... Uh so good and yet so depressing :(

"'The Twinkles: Chasing perfection' - Meet The Twinkles. They are competitive cheerleading's elite. This group of 8-11 year-old girls compete at the highest level for their age group. They mix tumbling, modern cheerleading and precise choreography to create a mind-blowing two-and-a-half minute routine that seems impossible for athletes this age. Follow them through the season - as routines are built and re-built, as they balance a grueling schedule with family life, as The Twinkles chase perfection. (A film by Nyier Abdou / The Star-Ledger)"

OMG I LOVED IT. i wanna join the twinkles now. i only like like 45 minutes away haha

WAIT was WCMAN the dad that said "I'm sure that a man invented the wand and the glove, because all you have to do is wrap it around.. and it has a glove" ... because thats exactly what my dad said the other day when i made him curl the back of my hair! Haha i have SO much respect for cheer dads since i have one.

WAIT was WCMAN the dad that said "I'm sure that a man invented the wand and the glove, because all you have to do is wrap it around.. and it has a glove" ... because thats exactly what my dad said the other day when i made him curl the back of my hair! Haha i have SO much respect for cheer dads since i have one.
no the one singing cheer music

Back