All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just watched with the cp and we loved this. So wonderful to see a show portraying all-star cheer in such a positive light after the debacle of Cheer Perfection. It truly highlighted the athleticism, competitiveness and accomplishments of the kids and showed the world what a well-run and respected cheer program really looks like. Cheer Perfection parents, please take note how cheer drama caused by parents is handled in an adult and professional manner. I think my favorite part was when one of the coaches covered the parent viewing windows.

This was soo amazing!! I sure was well worth the wait. =)
And i am absolutely gonna show this to all my girls. So that they know, just because they are small, doesn't mean they can't do Big things! :D
Great Job!!

Wonderful! Absolutely lived up to expectations and more. This documentary did a great job of showing the many commitments and sacrifices that cheerleaders, parents and coaches at a good all-star gym make (time, monetary, emotional), while highlighting the payoff that we all know but can never quite explain to those outside of the cheer world (personal accomplishment, lasting friendships, life lessons). Hopefully those who watch will now have a better understanding of this sport and why so many are willing to make those commitments.

Also, I have to say HATS OFF to World Cup. This behind-the-scenes look at the Twinkles has proven to me and I'm sure many others (not that we didn't already know) what an amazing program you run. Those are some lucky girls!

11448445large.jpg
So proud of my CP and all of the TWINKLES... Thank you Star Ledger for a great story...

I was so impressed by this documentary! As a former j5 mom and now sr5 mom at a gym like WC, it's nice to see the real sport and what really happens. This shows the ups & downs and relates to coaches, athletes & parents! Thank you World Cup for allowing them to do it and really show how amazing this sport is!
Those girls are true athletes, which is what we need people to see. I hope more do this sort of documentary instead of all the stupid drama shows that don't portray what our kids do and how hard they work to be the best! Kudos to y'all!!!

I can't tell you how impressed I am with this documentary. It showed the different perspectives of coach, parent and child but in a constructive way. I also particularly liked how they confronted the issue of stereotyping by having the kids talk about what their peers at school say. Lastly, it was an absolute joy to get a behind the scenes look at an extremely talented team from an internationally reknown gym. Thankyou @The Star-Ledger

It was incredible! I was about to go to sleep last night when it was uploaded but I couldn't possibly go an entire night without knowing how it was. I always loved the Twinkles but now I am a HUGE fan. Congrats @The Star-Ledger!

Not to take away from the much deserved applause and feedback (hence the small font)... does anyone know where I could find their music? I was thinking of making a post in the music section but I thought it might be more relevant here because I imagine other people want it after listening to it over and over again throughout the documentary! I couldn't find it in the forum or cheerlibrary :(

I have so much respect for these young athletes. This documentary makes me love them even more. It was fabulous.

And I love that dad who does his daughters hair and make up! Most fathers would be like "no way, have a friend do it." Just shows how much he loves his daughter. It was awesome to see.

Back