All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. wcdad and his singing <3
2. Also, I loved when Chrissy put the mats up in front of the windows... I wish I could do that every day lol
3. Joelle talking about the Pop Warner team LMAO
4. Am I the only person whose stomach turned a little bit when JP said girls choose cheer because "we're the cool kids"? I don't know that that's the right message for All-Star cheer to be sending. Personally, I've always felt like the thing that sets us apart from school cheer is that we're not made up of just the pretty popular girls. JMO

Extremely well done though:)

4. Am I the only person whose stomach turned a little bit when JP said girls choose cheer because "we're the cool kids"? I don't know that that's the right message for All-Star cheer to be sending. Personally, I've always felt like the thing that sets us apart from school cheer is that we're not made up of just the pretty popular girls. JMO

That really bothered me too. I think this was when he was talking about why kids do cheer vs gymnastics. My first thought was "yikes. I don't like the sound of what he's saying." Cheer is VERY cool, of course! But to every gymnast and gymnastics mom out there - their sport is pretty cool too. They are really two very different things. No need to be uppity about it. I always feel that same way too when gymnastics families try to take away/downplay all star cheer. Let's respect both sports and all the dedication and talent each represents.

This this this! Even in school cheer thats not always true. Most of us don't have boyfriends, aren't the first to get asked to a school dance and don't get even nominated for homecoming/prom queen. It's a stereotype we all try to break and I hate that he reinforced it.

I loved the video, but even my 8 year old asked why were they all driving around with the kids having no seat belts. Otherwise this was an absolutely amazing video and really showed all star cheer as it is.

Can someone post a link to the working documentary please? We want to watch it - but I'm seeing a message that says something about an error while loading the video?
Is that your dog in the picture....soooooo cute! What exactly is it...looks Yorkieish but has floppy ears? Is it a puppy? Is it a Biewer? I have two!:)

1. Love the dad singing the music in the car
2. I did notice the way the dad is spraying the hairspray
3. How does Gina keep the headband in her hair?
4. I love the way they do their hair in a side pony but the fact that the bow is sideways because of it really bothers me ha (OCD)

Is Lisa Ling the person that does the commentary??? I was just flipping past her show Our America with Lisa Ling and seriously this documentary feels just like one of her shows which I have watched before the beat of talking and everything. I did not go online and look yet but it really was similar. Hope this gets aired on TV

1. wcdad and his singing <3
2. Also, I loved when Chrissy put the mats up in front of the windows... I wish I could do that every day lol
3. Joelle talking about the Pop Warner team LMAO

I just loved his use of "we're" like he's trying to live vicariously through them...I also love the fact that his comment about gymnasts hit the Internet a few weeks after the entire world was captivated by the Fab 5, most of whom are signing contracts for millions at this very moment...I'm pretty sure gymnastics looks much cooler to most Americans than cheerleading does right now, and this is coming from a cheerleader, lol.

This this this! Even in school cheer thats not always true. Most of us don't have boyfriends, aren't the first to get asked to a school dance and don't get even nominated for homecoming/prom queen. It's a stereotype we all try to break and I hate that he reinforced it.

Yeah of all the girls on my team about 2 of them have bfs and they don't go to our school. I am the only one in Student Government and our prom queen was a self proclaimed band geek (our capt was homecomming queen though). Our gymnastic program scarce and most of them cheer soo there is no comparison.

In the world of gymnastic vs. cheer, to qoute Drake "We want to be them and they want to be us"

Is Lisa Ling the person that does the commentary??? I was just flipping past her show Our America with Lisa Ling and seriously this documentary feels just like one of her shows which I have watched before the beat of talking and everything. I did not go online and look yet but it really was similar. Hope this gets aired on TV
No, not Lisa Ling. The narrator is filmmaker Nyier Abdou, an Emmy-winning videographer/reporter at The Star-Ledger... She also shot the video.

Back