Does It Ever Get Easier?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i agree it does take time. but they will warm up to you. don't be really shy, try to talk to them lots. it gets better. :)

That happend to me too when I made the switch, just open up and don't be afraid to be yourself! Make friends with your stunt group! :)

I just switched gyms this past year and at first i only had one girl that I knew haha. but then she started introducing me to more people and now i am friends with pretty much everyone ahah! It will get easier and the girls will invite you into their clique, i promise!

I made the switch from high school cheer to all star cheer and I can'y seem to make friends. Everyone at my gym already has clicks and relationships formed. I feel like the odd man out. ANY ADVICE?

dont let them intimidate you! this is gonna sound like a cliche but the only thing you can do is be yourself & try to get to know themall better! making conversation is the best way to make friends! you can talk about anything, i would suggest cheerleading since you all would have that in common! maybe talk to them about the transition, and how all star is so different from high school

i hope i was helpful!

i felt the same way when i first joined all star but you just have to step out of your comfort zone a little and make friends but don't try to fit in too much you have to be your self and just make friends it does get better find one friend and it will help lead into making other friends at the gym and soon you'll feel part of the family.

it willlll get easier. you have your stunt group that you hopefully get along with and will be working together alot throughout the season with..and closer to competition season the whole team really seems to bond with traveling and what not (thats how it goes for me anyway) GOOD LUCK!

Back