All-Star "does Their Music Really Say That?"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had to listen twice before I heard it but that may be because I don't know the song. I heard the "Pause That, Abort That" part clear as day the first time though.

Yeah I could barely hear it, but I also dont know the lyrics to the song. I think I remember a AYC team that had a halftime routine that had some explicit Lil' Mamma song in it. Some coaches are just oblivious when they get their music done.

....I didn't know the lyrics to the song and I understood it clear as day. Seems a music producer would be more careful with selecting songs, esp. from artist (Nicki Minaj right?) that typically have a lot of vulgarity in their music.

i listened to it like 10 times and i still dont know what it is saying near 2:10 that is bad unless you consider "pause that, abort that" bad... what is it? i seriously can't find anything and it's frustrating me.

i think whether you can tell what it says or not i still think it's really inappropriate to have in your music. i could understnad if it was blocked out, but it's not.

Back