All-Star "does Their Music Really Say That?"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lololol they used new music today with a new dance and they blocked out the pyramid words, however they did yell "hell yeah!" in their dance.

no one was gonna point out that that is possibly the most random pyramid song on Earth?
aside from that, I actually kinda liked that stunt? maybe due to my recent HUGE obsession with Turn Me On, but Idk... kinda liked it.

Me too! Its looks really good when they hit!

I hear everyone speak highly of the Jamie guy and white I like his choreo I am just wondering why such a well known choreography would give multiple teams the same routine.. ?

I hear everyone speak highly of the Jamie guy and white I like his choreo I am just wondering why such a well known choreography would give multiple teams the same routine.. ?

Because he can and it makes his job easier since it was his dance to begin with. If the team didn't want it they could tell him they want a different dance. You say his name like you don't know who he is, I really hope you know who he is.

Did Jamie do Lee County's routine as well?

Because he can and it makes his job easier since it was his dance to begin with. If the team didn't want it they could tell him they want a different dance. You say his name like you don't know who he is, I really hope you know who he is.

Did Jamie do Lee County's routine as well?
i certainly hope/think so. i'm pretty sure they paid jamie because no team is THAT dumb to try and 'secretly' reuse a dance that has been executed with 2/more teams.

I know Im gonna get attacked for this one, but I think that recycling material, no matter who you are, is tacky. Jamie or not i feel like a choreographer is being paid to choreograph new material..... Idk i just feel like when they recycle theyre not holding up their end of the bargain.
Am I alone on this?

Back