All-Star Does Your Gym Have Ac?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yay for triple digits in the triple D! hahah this week in Dallas, heres what the weather looks like: Tuesday- 98 Wednesday- 103 Thursday- 101 Friday- 102 Saturday- 105 Sunday- 106!!!!!! Not a good summer for dallas....im so tired of this heat! :( I'm sure @BlueCat would agree! lol

East Coast Nitros West gym doesn't have it. We just have a huuuuuge garage door that we open when its hot haha.
Pa Elite had it, Hanover YMCA Scorpions didn't, TNT Explosion (now the ECN West Gym) doesn't have it, and Maryland Twisters doesn't have it. Those are all the gyms I've cheered at haha
So, just found out last night, after two brutal summers in the Full Out Athletics gym in Westminster (TNT Explosion), we've had air conditioning the entire time. It's just broken. -_________________________-

Someone told me that every gym in Illinois that had AC closes.. I was on Illinois Knights Elite a couple years ago, they had AC and they just closed. Its just too expensive.

My old gym had it in the lobby, parent viewing area, office, and locker room!!! But fans were our best friends when practicing!!! Hahaha

No! It's been so hot the last 2 days they've had to close it down. I'm praying it wont be crazy hot tomorrow because we have choreography we can't miss!

usa wildcats enfield has no air conditioning):..... but we're in a fitness gym that does... our room is the only non-a/c place in the whole gym, practice had to be canceled today bc it's so hot

Back