All-Star Does Your Gym Have Ac?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes they have AC at my CPs gym but it takes alot to cool that whole gym when it's really hot. Plus with the doors opening every minute people walking in and out of the gym it doesn't help to cool the place down since we come in right beside the floor it's like all the heat just rushes inside!

Yes!! I saw that unit behind the building too- it's massive. I have heard the electric bill to run that thing in the summer is SKY HIGH!

I'm pretty sure that Tribe has air conditioning, but we just never use it. We have big fans on almost every floor and garage doors that keep a breeze going in the summer. Personally, I like not having the air conditioning on because I feel more prepared going into a competition. If I can survive multiple full outs in the gym, I can easily survive one full out in an air conditioned venue.

Stars Athletics (Tampa, FL) has A/C. We recently moved into a new facility and the A/C was just installed a couple weekends ago. The old facility had A/C as well. :cool:

ACX Charleston does since novemberish but you can't really feel the difference with all the nasty humidity! We also have big fans that you do feel if you're in front of!

We have fans on the ceiling, but the ceiling is also about....well, really high up so they don't do much at all. We do have one huge fan that we put by one of the doors to pull in the cooler air though!

omg!!!!! I can't believe that there are MINORS in some gyms and its so hot in some places. it shouldn't be allowed!!!!!!! omg!!!! Minors need a/c!!!!! I'm gonna sue now!

Back