All-Star Don't Drink And Cheer... Or Else....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What a great catch....I hope and pray those guys actually can catch properly when they are sober
confused.png
Real smart choice on the girls part too. Some of my former teammates decided to attempt "drunk stunting"...it resulted in a broken arm, I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh shoot that made my stomach drop. Stupid Stupid STUPID and careless.

That's EXACTLY what I said, before she even jumped. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! My girls (ages 13 and 10) watched this with me. Hopefully they just learned a good lesson in peer pressure!! O....M....G.....

Well i certainly dont think this is funny at all. Its sad that people find humor in other peoples serious injuries. I can see laughing if someone trips or something but she could have died. I really hope that people smarten up or stop drinking haha

Ah ha. I remember seeing them somewhere. And thinking they better have really good double downs.
I thought the exact same thing.
And wow. that's the dumbest video, i kinda wanna laugh but it's not funny because she could've broke her neck and been paralyzed or something.

I keep watching this and I reeeeeally don't think those guys are from Double Down or whatever it's called. I'm 99% sure I know who they are actually! But anyway, regardless of who they actually are this really dumb! Really, really, really dumb.

Hmm, I know I have done the same thing, and im sure plenty of people have. I remember at worlds last year, we had practice, our coreographer had was on the 2nd floor for the all star resort watching, to critique, then we cradled to come down to us

I'm just wondering how on Earth this is an argument making this any less stupid? Because you've done it too?
confused.png

Yeah but I bet you actually intended to catch them, unlike the people in the video...

I'm pretty sure the guys intended to catch her..they didn't drop her on purpose. They just did a bad job of catching her by not following her & staying in one spot. The girl learned her lesson.

And why would she rep her gym like that? You wouldn't catch me dead doing anything like that (EVER) and definitely not in my uni.

Back