All-Star "dont You Hit-hit-pull Me!!"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 21, 2010
A girl on my team said that tot he coach last night 'cause he was making fun of her right before our jumps:p

What are the best quotes from your coaches, team mates, or parents around the gym?

That HAS to be one of my favorites.
Also, I had a coach who stopped our music mid routine one year, and yelled atthe top of his lungs "VOMIT IN MY MOUTH! DO IT AGAIN!!!" Guess we werent doing too well... :oops:

And I had a coach a couple years back who was kinda on the chunky side. One morning a kid left his chickfila sammich on the counter. The coach came running into the gym and said "Who claims this here chicken sammich?" Ever since then, I always say that everytime I eat a chicken sammich.

SO..... QUOTES! LETS GOOOOOO! :D

A girl on my team said that tot he coach last night 'cause he was making fun of her right before our jumps:p

What are the best quotes from your coaches, team mates, or parents around the gym?

That HAS to be one of my favorites.
Also, I had a coach who stopped our music mid routine one year, and yelled atthe top of his lungs "VOMIT IN MY MOUTH! DO IT AGAIN!!!" Guess we werent doing too well... :oops:

And I had a coach a couple years back who was kinda on the chunky side. One morning a kid left his chickfila sammich on the counter. The coach came running into the gym and said "Who claims this here chicken sammich?" Ever since then, I always say that everytime I eat a chicken sammich.

SO..... QUOTES! LETS GOOOOOO! :D
What's a sammich? :confused:

My high school coach always says, "I'm perplexed to what y'all think your doing." the other day, she cracked me up saying to a girl with a broken tailbone, "you better dope up before practice!" haaaaa I died!

Hahaha in high school we were learning a stunt when my coach was explaining something. He goes "now arabesque, look *waved his hands like jazz hands twice* pretty pretty, cradle." All of us were like "uhhh coach what the heck was the hand thing?" Then he looked at us like we were stupid and said "DOUBLE DOWN." I didn't know cheerleading had a sign language until that day!

I know this is a thread about what our coaches say, but I have something that one of my athletes said once.
" that looked like a cat getting thrown out of a car"...
She said this after a girl threw her ful and wiped out
I died on the inside.. I obviously couldn't laugh because I was the coach but I laughed the rest of the night after practice.

In the midst of my team bombing on our triple toe tucks, my coach stops the music and screams "YA'LL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF FATA**ES. DO IT AGAIN." We all cower in fear...

About 10 minutes later the giggles start. Once she was in a better mood my team ROFLed for about 15 minutes. Could not stop laughing. From then on we'd yell at each other "Stop being a fata**!"

Oh boy, my coach has said so many funny things. my favorites are prbly "Don't just do it, perform it" and "It smells like PAB (poopy a$$ balls) out here!
There are more.. I just can't think of them now.

In the midst of my team bombing on our triple toe tucks, my coach stops the music and screams "YA'LL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF FATA**ES. DO IT AGAIN." We all cower in fear...

About 10 minutes later the giggles start. Once she was in a better mood my team ROFLed for about 15 minutes. Could not stop laughing. From then on we'd yell at each other "Stop being a fata**!"

And so began several eating disorders. There are other F words I could get away with saying before Fat in the gym.

And so began several eating disorders. There are other F words I could get away with saying before Fat in the gym.

Yeah I can see how you would think that but she was only using it as the first thing that came out. She wasn't actually calling us fat and we all knew that.

Back