All-Star "dont You Hit-hit-pull Me!!"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

whenever a flyer would start to bail at one of my gyms my coach would yell "DONT SIT IN THE PEE" at the top of her lungs, not only did that make her stand up faster then well i dont know something fast but the whole team would then proceed to yell at our flyers not to sit in pee causing the team the coaching staff and all the parents watching to laugh nonstop

If someone isn't walking tight I'll yell "(athletes name here) is going to the grocery store again!"

If baskets don't fly high and tight I tell them it looks like a fart. None of them want to look like a fart so it doesn't happen often.

And if a flyer has loose arms in fulls I tell her she if she really wants to knock out her bases to bring her baseball bat next time.

I had a little girl, 10 years old last year on my youth 2 team, basing a prep. When her flyer came down she turned to her ever so politely and said "Lauren, can I make a suggestion?" and Lauren replied "yes" and the other little girl says "You should start wearing spandex under your shorts to practice"

I absolutely DIED laughing. This kids comes up with the best of them.

my coach was yelling at a girl on my team who's never tight and never smiles and she told her face looks like someone just ran over her puppy haha

Haha we were tryig full down baskets in the summer, and my flyer is new to cheerleading (she used to be a gymnast) and we got set and threw her and she just flopped around like a fish not knowing what to do, and my coach goes, "OKAY I SEE YOU WET NOODLE!" hahaha we died! :p There's more but i just can't remember!

Back