All-Star Doral Coaches Meeting This Week

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yojaehs I'm not sure if I agree with the judges association concept. I am 100% for such organization, but think it would need more than what you mentioned.

While someone may be known for a single aspect, they shouldn't necessarily be the single deciding factor in how it is scored. I do think there is a need for more consistency and training, but I don't think a single person should be responsible for the decision. (Especially not a single person that is currently connected to any gym/program.)

yojaehs I'm not sure if I agree with the judges association concept. I am 100% for such organization, but think it would need more than what you mentioned.

While someone may be known for a single aspect, they shouldn't necessarily be the single deciding factor in how it is scored. I do think there is a need for more consistency and training, but I don't think a single person should be responsible for the decision. (Especially not a single person that is currently connected to any gym/program.)
I hear ya, I was just using those as an example. I think it could work, just needs to be the right people. I also agree, associating with a particular gym/program probably isn't the best idea.

I hear ya, I was just using those as an example. I think it could work, just needs to be the right people. I also agree, associating with a particular gym/program probably isn't the best idea.
But this should definitely go with a universal score sheet. There should be some sort of association of judges put together with training for everyone in it by a group of people.

But this should definitely go with a universal score sheet. There should be some sort of association of judges put together with training for everyone in it by a group of people.
I 100% agree. I think in order for it to work a Universal Score Sheet should come first!

I don't think this was answered, but I apologize if it was: Does anyone know if they filmed any part of the meeting? Or if they will be filming parts of the other meetings/live webcasting the final meeting? As a non-coach but someone who cares a great deal about the direction things go, I'd love to be able to watch what's being discussed.

I don't think this was answered, but I apologize if it was: Does anyone know if they filmed any part of the meeting? Or if they will be filming parts of the other meetings/live webcasting the final meeting? As a non-coach but someone who cares a great deal about the direction things go, I'd love to be able to watch what's being discussed.

I have not seen anywhere that they were webscasting the Doral meetings this year.

Maybe they will with the USASF regional meetings.

If I see a link that pops up for either I'll post it.

Back