OT Dorms:)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
im moving in thursday, once i get settled in ill try to take a picture of this years. but heres my room from last year
551nbp.jpg

cant wait for my room this year, its gonna be ten times better since ive got a better roommate and im in a newly renovated dorm
agh, so jealous. I wanna go to App! My brother used to go there :)

I love it here! What grade are you in? You should def apply here
I'll be a Junior this year. I've been up to Boone so many times, so I basically already know my way around! And when I cheered for my school we had camp up there. It's definitely my #1 choice! Im also thinking about UNCW

Alright guys.. I need your help!
The other day I went up to see my room just to see what I had to work with because on the room plan my room is really oddly shaped. So here's my problem: I have like an L-shaped double and was planning on putting the beds in one section and the desks in another. But, one of the desks is installed into the room where I'd want to put the other bed. So basically my roommate and I are going to have our own little sections. Now, we don't know where to put the tv so both of us can watch it.
Anyone have experience with this or any ideas? I'll try and upload a drawing of how it would be set up if that would help.

This would help greatly. It's hard to imagine where exactly the attached desk is in reference to the beds and doors/windows etc. for the space
Haha I knew I wasn't the best explainer. But this is a rough sketch:
ojpb1s.jpg

The slashed lines would be things that can't move. On the long wall is the wardrobe/dresser and the other one is one of the desks. Then theres the two beds and the other desk.

Here's what my dorm from last year looks like! It's nothing too crazy cute. I'll post some of our apartment once we move in :)
Sorry for big pics.

Here's a view of my side of the room (before I decorated the walls)

970h3o.jpg

(The fan is sitting on top of a microwave)

My desk area before I decorated it and but my bows up (FYI, my roommate brought the old school tv....)

2a50thw.jpg

Bathroom! I don't have any pics of the sink area though :/

30vg0uf.jpg

Picture wall! :)

9zturo.jpg

thank you all for bringing this back! haha I move in three weeks and I'm in a triple:eek: but so far my roommates and I pretty much have everything all planned out! and I've got most of stuff for my room that I can take with me! (going to school in Texas, currently living in California, so I'll have to buy majority of bulky items there)

Back