College Dream College !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 8, 2011
what is your dream college ?
mine is Louisville! i dont got a chance of getting in though ! lol
i LOVE the allgirl team!

UCF, though not for its cheerleading team. (Don't get me wrong - the program Ms. Gooch has built down there is fantastic and all of the Knights cheerleaders are SO amazingly talented... I'm just not a UCA-style girl!) It's all about location, location, location; I LOVE Florida, and UCF's close proximity to the shore, the theme parks, etc., make for one very happy coachFIERCE!

If I had to base my decision off of a cheer team, I'd definitely say either Louisville or HPU.

UCF, though not for its cheerleading team. (Don't get me wrong - the program Ms. Gooch has built down there is fantastic and all of the Knights cheerleaders are SO amazingly talented... I'm just not a UCA-style girl!) It's all about location, location, location; I LOVE Florida, and UCF's close proximity to the shore, the theme parks, etc., make for one very happy coachFIERCE!

If I had to base my decision off of a cheer team, I'd definitely say either Louisville or HPU.
Love UCF. I toured there and its an awesome campus. The dorms actually have a maid come once a week and they provide free toilet paper. I guess its the little things that excite me! ha. As for the area in general its not in the best part of town! Louisville program is AMAZING, but I could never live in Louisville! I would have to say cheer wise I would choose HPU or San Diego State - love the cities and the teams!

Univ. of Hawaii! For both cheer and the campus. I also really like SFA, Univ. of Delaware, CSU, and Morehead.

Mine is Kentucky, but making either the blue squad or the white squad is very hard to make. Plus, UK doesn't have an all-girl team.

Back