All-Star Dream Team??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

definitely F5 I've been a fan of F5 since I started in all-star cheer and then when I joined twisters I prob died and went to heaven! When I first started I used to practice at the same time as F5 and I loved my life and would just :eek: at some of the things they did ..really wished I could have stayed in MD and possibly been on F5. Didn't have the tumbling back then but all my tumbling I used to have I got in a matter of months at twisters because of the awesome coaches there...but sadly I had to move back to canada :p lol

Now that I'm here and if I had a full I would love to be on great white sharks (cheer sport sharks) but I'm still a shark just not a g-dub so no biggie:p

Fiercekatz

and Shooting Stars, but mainly Fiercekatz.

WORLD CUP SHOOTING STARS!!!

That might be a problem though considering the fact that I live in Massachusetts... :oops:

Being from Florida I dream of being on Top Gun or Brandon. I'm applying for a college in NC so of course Senior Elite comes to mind. However, I don't have the necessary skills for that team so I'll stick to socks and my kitchen floor :p

Back