Dream Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 12, 2014
If you could cheer on any team in the world with no worries about location or travel, where would it be? My top 3 are 1. California All-Stars 2. World Cup All-Stars 3. Cheer Athletics All-Stars

If you could cheer on any team in the world with no worries about location or travel, where would it be? My top 3 are 1. California All-Stars 2. World Cup All-Stars 3. Cheer Athletics All-Stars

I hate to be a stickler for the essence of your post, but you mentioned teams but you named gyms... Okay, what teams would you choose to cheer for at those 3 gyms?
I just asked my cp, who is 11, her dream team and she said for her age, Twinkles (which she already on), but if she was Sr age she mentioned TopGun Jags 1st choice, 2nd Choice -WC Shooting Stars, 3rd Choice- Cali SMOED...

Any Stingray team (I wouldn't care if I got grape, mango, red, frost, orange, rust,.... I love them all!)

Any Stingray team (I wouldn't care if I got grape, mango, red, frost, orange, rust,.... I love them all!)
I'm the same way. Give me senior 1 and I would have a field day :cloud9: and I like to think in some parallel universe I'm on twinkles.

Back