All-Star Driving Conditions - Jamfest Indy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

John Butler

Cheer Parent
Dec 27, 2010
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me the road conditions for I75 and I65 heading into Indy. We are driving up for the competition on Friday and I am concerned about the roads, especially near the Atlanta area because I know they aren't as equipped for the snow and freeze. If anyone lives along either of these two roads can you give me a report of how the roads are?

And of course, if anyone else is coming in from another area and wants to use this thread to find out road conditions, feel free to post. Perhaps we can all help each other out to get there safely!! Thank you!

I live on I65 in Southern Indiana, just north of the Kentucky/Indiana border. Our interstate is clear of snow and ice. Conditions are good. I will give another warning to those driving on I65 north to Indy. When you cross the bridge from Kentucky into Indiana on I -65, the speed limit is 55mph. DO THE SPEED LIMIT until you get past exit 9 in Indiana. The police sit on the overpasses and catch speeders. Watch for a Silver Truck, a mustang, and a charger.

I really think by the time you are coming through Atlanta 75 N should be ok. The highways were much better today, particuarly 75.

I really think by the time you are coming through Atlanta 75 N should be ok. The highways were much better today, particuarly 75.

I drove from ATL to KY today and had pretty much no problems :). People are going a little slower thru Northern GA but that was it.

Back