All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have heard that the int coed team from Cali is the real deal. If this team is like any of their other level 5 teams than it's a clean sweep on the paid bids Just like Amer Grand.
There is a lot of talent in the worlds divisions at this competition though. Plus it's a lot harder to get paid when you're international, at some competitions at least. How does spirit sports distribute the bids? (sorry if I missed this. I swear I read the whole thread though)
I just wouldn't base who's getting a bid off of hearsay and what program a team is from.

Have heard that the int coed team from Cali is the real deal. If this team is like any of their other level 5 teams than it's a clean sweep on the paid bids Just like Amer Grand.
OK...Im from Cali and while I love the thought of Cali success...ANY team has a chance and sometimes things don't turn out like we all think..(reference WCSS Vegas...amazing but didnt have the best weekend) so good luck to EVERYONE fighting for those bids...gonna be SOOOOO exciting!!!!

There is a lot of talent in the worlds divisions at this competition though. Plus it's a lot harder to get paid when you're international, at some competitions at least. How does spirit sports distribute the bids? (sorry if I missed this. I swear I read the whole thread though)
I just wouldn't base who's getting a bid off of hearsay and what program a team is from.

Im pretty sure the bids go to highest scores. Thats how it went last year, and Intl teams can get Paid bids here. Cheerforce Intl Open Coed got one of the the paid bids last year

Cali Smoed, Cali Elite, Cali LG Coed and Power all having pd bids. That's 4 of the best teams at this competition that will not be in the hunt for the pd bids. Like Lakerfantlc said any team has a chance and wish them all good luck :)

Im pretty sure the bids go to highest scores. Thats how it went last year, and Intl teams can get Paid bids here. Cheerforce Intl Open Coed got one of the the paid bids last year
they usually give 1 all girl and 1 coed....but I think there are 3 this year so who knows?

No...last season they gave 1 all girl and 1 coed....trust me...Smoed just missed...:)

I know thats how it ended up last year but I could have sworn they stated it could go to anyone (1 coed/1 all girl, 2 coed, or 2 all gir)? Thats why everyone was arguing over why people were saying CA should have gotten the bid over CF when it was really between CA and APX for the 2nd bid.

But since there are 3 this year that doesnt really matter because the 1 coed 1 all girl doesent work anymore.

I know thats how it ended up last year but I could have sworn they stated it could go to anyone (1 coed/1 all girl, 2 coed, or 2 all gir)? Thats why everyone was arguing over why people were saying CA should have gotten the bid over CF when it was really between CA and APX for the 2nd bid.

But since there are 3 this year that doesnt really matter because the 1 coed 1 all girl doesent work anymore.

It would still work if they guarantee 1 all girl and 1 coed and then the third is the next highest - not dependent on the flavor of the team. Sometimes paid bids goes to EP choice too - not highest score.

OK...Im from Cali and while I love the thought of Cali success...ANY team has a chance and sometimes things don't turn out like we all think..(reference WCSS Vegas...amazing but didnt have the best weekend) so good luck to EVERYONE fighting for those bids...gonna be SOOOOO exciting!!!!
Well said, I am from Cali too and while success for them is nice no one has it in the bag, everyone needs to hit.

It would still work if they guarantee 1 all girl and 1 coed and then the third is the next highest - not dependent on the flavor of the team. Sometimes paid bids goes to EP choice too - not highest score.

That would be true, I guess someone should email and find out for sure lol

Back