All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agree with Bluecat 20- Cali int for paid bid. Cali teams have won pd bids at every comp they have competed at this yr. Don't think this comp will be any different. At least two paid bids for Cali teams at Spirit Sports. IMO

All the gyms from So Cal finally at the same comp, WooHoo!!!! Not to mention Northern Cal, Nevada and who knows where else this is definitely THE comp to be at!!!! The energy at this place is like nothing else and no matter who's on the floor, if they hit the crowd goes wild!! Love it!!!

All the gyms from So Cal finally at the same comp, WooHoo!!!! Not to mention Northern Cal, Nevada and who knows where else this is definitely THE comp to be at!!!! The energy at this place is like nothing else and no matter who's on the floor, if they hit the crowd goes wild!! Love it!!!

I will never forget how loud the crowd was for us last year. The sound from the crowd when we hit our pyramid last year was deafening, best feeling ever!

I can't wait for medium all girl <3 Thats going to be a good battle, all 3 teams look great this season!!

PCM and CF for all bids :) Im still asking myself why PCM is still needing one, i uberly enjoy watching Mysterious and Fantasy. Nfinity and Senior Black for paids as well!

PCM Mysterious' routine is very ambitious, however, I have not seen them hit clean enough to get a bid yet.
At GSSA - Great 8 competition they finished near the bottom due to some errors in the Great 8 Performance.

At American Grand in Las Vegas, NV sure the routine is still ambitious and loaded with skill, but execution was not there - not enough to take over California Small Seniors and California Large Coed (both who out executed and out skilled PCM Mysterious).

As far as Nfinity and Senior Black from Cheer Force for the Paid Bids - well, I'd have to say.. your biased is showing a little bit. (cover it up).

haha biased? you're right because you're quotes of my opinion have no favoritism in them. My post was my opinion, I wasn't looking for clarification as to why you think PCM has or hasn't received bids. I was showing my support for Troy's program. And for the record, I may be a bit biased in my saying about Nfinity and Senior Black, but the majority of my "opinion" comes from my confidence in my team and my coaching.

Back