All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha biased? you're right because you're quotes of my opinion have no favoritism in them. My post was my opinion, I wasn't looking for clarification as to why you think PCM has or hasn't received bids. I was showing my support for Troy's program. And for the record, I may be a bit biased in my saying about Nfinity and Senior Black, but the majority of my "opinion" comes from my confidence in my team and my coaching.
Well that's good to know....

I don't this it's a biased opinion considering the last two years at this competition one of those two teams received paid bids. biased<fact

wow a kinder, gentler meanj for 2012.....:kiss:
Coach Troy the new year is only 5 days old... don't count your
egg-egg-yolk-white-smiley-emoticon-000724-large.gif

I don't this it's a biased opinion considering the last two years at this competition one of those two teams received paid bids. biased<fact
Isn't Black Medium All Girl this year? How did they receive a bid to Worlds last year?

Or are you saying, that the team called Black got it? (Big difference - I just want people to assimilate the facts)

Nfinity got the full paid bid at DITD last year, our COED black team already had one at the time, they are without boys and medium all girl now. oh and 2 + 2 = 4 <~~ assimilating the facts

PCM Mysterious' routine is very ambitious, however, I have not seen them hit clean enough to get a bid yet.
At GSSA - Great 8 competition they finished near the bottom due to some errors in the Great 8 Performance.

At American Grand in Las Vegas, NV sure the routine is still ambitious and loaded with skill, but execution was not there - not enough to take over California Small Seniors and California Large Coed (both who out executed and out skilled PCM Mysterious).

As far as Nfinity and Senior Black from Cheer Force for the Paid Bids - well, I'd have to say.. your biased is showing a little bit. (cover it up).

Hahahaha youre soo quick to call someone biased but then you always go for cali.

GIRL_PLEASE_by_Gabzies.jpg

Nfinity got a paid bid there last year, so worldchampME saying that they will get a bid again is not a stretch. Especially considering that they placed top 5 at worlds.

we'll take what we can get for now....;)
My predictions for the Paid....

CF Infinity
PCM Fantasy
California Medium All-Girl

Write this down in your calendar.. on this day.. 1/5/2012.
I agree with Coach Troy.
My predictions for Paid Bids will be...
Welcome to the Coast Honey... PCM Fantasy & California Lady ACES.

Gotta also throw out, I'm thinking California Smoed for Grand Champions & the New Uniforms up for grabs...

Hahahaha youre soo quick to call someone biased but then you always go for cali.

<imaged deleted because it was huge and annoying>

Nfinity got a paid bid there last year, so worldchampME saying that they will get a bid again is not a stretch. Especially considering that they placed top 5 at worlds.

First, see above post.
I go for good. (never said NFINITY wasn't good - they had a great routine last year)

Back