All-Star Duel In The Desert...predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

as for the girl that is on diamondz, her name is Taryn and last year in warmups for American Grand she tore her ACL, and today we think, don't quite know for sure yet, that she has re-tore it :(

I thought for sure that girl was going to walk off stage but she had so much heart and I was amazed she looked like she was in such pain but didn't want to let her team down. I pray she has a speedy recovery!!

I don't know why you would be arguing smoed or Cf international. It was between smoed and apx. Cf international had the highest raw score of this event

as someone said before, they give a bid to the highest scoring coed team, and highest scoring all girl team. Therefore, it would be between the coed teams, not a coed and an allgirl. That's why smoed didn't get the bid. CF intl scored higher.

as someone said before, they give a bid to the highest scoring coed team, and highest scoring all girl team. Therefore, it would be between the coed teams, not a coed and an allgirl. That's why smoed didn't get the bid. CF intl scored higher.
This is incorrect. I already posted that this year Spirit Sports changed their policy and they had 2 bids to give away, either to 2 all girl teams, 2 coed teams, or 1 coed and 1 all girl.

Back