All-Star East Coast Teams. Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2015
Making a trip to the usa. I'm from Canada. And I need to go down from Maine to florida. So the east coast. What are some popular gyms going down the side. Like example. World Cup. Maryland twisters. What else is on that side.

ECE might be on your way down the east coast - @quitthedrama am I correct? Others I can think of are:

NJSE, WC, MT, FAME, WC
Correct. ECE is in Massachusetts. There are some other quality programs in Mass as well. I know ECE is having some tumbling/stunting clinics during the summer that you may be interested in depending on the timing of your trip. Let me know if you want more information!

Rays, Cheer Athletics Charlotte, CEA, WC, ECE, MT, TG, and Brandon (off the top of my head). On the east coast, you can't go 100 miles without hitting at least one cheer gym. haha.

Maine- Maine Stars
RI-Rhode Island Elite
NY- Long Island Cheer, CNY, Core Athletix, Empire Allstars, SI Spirit
NJ- WC, CJA, NJSE, South Jersey Storm, Jersey Allstars, Star Athletics
NC- CEA, CA, Greensboro Allstars, Charlotte Allstars
SC - Rockstars, ACX, Carolina Allstars
PA- Pittsburgh Superstars, Pittsburgh Poison, Cheer Tyme, State Allstars, Tri-State Cheer, Valley Elite
Mass/Connecticut/NH- ECE, Bravo, Bay State, FullHouse, TakeOne
Maryland - Maryland Twisters, Crimson Heat
Va- FAME, Cheer Factory

For Delaware, I want to list East Coast Nitros, but not sure if they are still open...

This is all I can think of right now, but there is a thread in the Newbie section - called best/favorite gyms from each State, which should be a great resource...

Last edited:
Maine Stars is a gym located in Maine. It is a small gym but has been around for 15 years. My aunt is the owner of the gym and I live 2 and a half minutes from the gym (when home for the summer and not at college) and would love to meet up with you at the gym if you were interested at all in visiting a gym in Maine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maine- Maine Stars
RI-? Elite
NY- Long Island Cheer, CNY, Core Athletix, Empire Allstars, SI Spirit
NJ- WC, CJA, NJSE, South Jersey Storm, State Allstars, Jersey Allstars, Star Athletics
NC- CEA, CA
SC - Rockstars, ACX
PA- Pittsburgh Superstars
Mass/Connecticut/N
H- ECE, FullHorse, (?)
Tri-State Athletics
This is all I can think of right now, but there is a thread in the Newbie section - called best/favorite gyms from each State, which should be a great resource...

State Allstars are in pa

Massachusetts- ECE, Pro athletics
Connecticut- ECE, USA Wildcats
New Jersey- World Cup, jersey all stars, south jersey storm, etc etc
Maryland- Maryland twisters
Virginia- fame
North Carolina- cheer extreme, cheer athletics
South Carolina- rockstar
Georgia- stingrays
Florida- Brandon, top gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY - You also have Extreme All Stars
NJ - many were listed already - all the same ones I was gonna post
Florida - Brandon, Top Gun, and one that i'm going to start watching I think its called Step Ahead I believe in Miami as well... Theres also Cheer Florida in Florida and I heard Orby Orta (Smoed) was going to be there not sure of the date right now for a clinic or something...

Back