All-Star Ecn Opening Gym In Frederick, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did see that..... Congrats to them on a new location.... I wonder how or if it will affect the programs already in the area.. Dream, Fearless, Shockwave, & Allstar Fusion......

I heard they are taking over Frederick Fusion....

Good for them for coming in to the area...even though it's saturated in our area, they can pull from alot of different areas up there. I think it will definitely affect the teams in the area (Fearless, Dream, Marlins, etc.). East Coast Nitros is always a force in our area and it's going to make things quite interesting :) I'm excited to have them in the DC Area!!!

interesting...it's on their web site as well, but doesn't give a location address. there's also cheer tyme in the area, add those to the other gyms you've listed.

I heard that they are not taking over Fusion. They tried that last year and it fell apart. They are starting a whole new location.

Correct. Did TNT become Fullout?

Also how close is Frederick to DC area? Isn't it out western MD.

It's an hour NW of the heart of D.C. give or take, with traffic. Yes, TNT changed their name to Fullout after ECN didn't work.

The DMV cheer sense just keeps on shaking things up. Try-outs and next yrs comp season should be pretty interesting. Especially on the other side of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge(VA). Congrats ECN, Ive always been a fan!!!

redsmom said:
I think it was TNT that they tried to merge with/take over last year.

I am not certain about the TNT part but I know they tried with Frederick Fusion and it fell apart after the Shore Thunder take over did on the eastern shore. Frederick Fusion is still there they went back to that name after the deal fell through with ECN.

WHILE I WAS AT TNT, we merged with Maryland Twisters for a season. When that merger broke, the gym was quickly taken under the East Coast Nitros name. After a month, that fell apart, and the gym renamed Full Out. While I was there, there was NEVER talk about ever merging with Fredrick Fusion, but there were not always positive things said about Fusion.

Back