All-Star Emily Appreciation Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh wow, this one definitely took me by surprise!

I don't know what to say, other than THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Thank you everyone for the nice and kind words. I very much appreciate the time you took to write your post. Special thanks to ACEDAD for this thread. I never in the world expected anything like that.

BuegeSmalls this thread definitely is an awesome thing to wake up to! Even more because I never ever would've expected anything like it.

And yes, I'm from Germany which means I am 6 hours ahead of EST. That makes for a crazy schedule during worlds weekend (and any other competition weekend), but the fun I have on the boards definitely makes up for it.

Thank you everyone!

Oh wow, this one definitely took me by surprise!

I don't know what to say, other than THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Thank you everyone for the nice and kind words. I very much appreciate the time you took to write your post. Special thanks to ACEDAD for this thread. I never in the world expected anything like that.

BuegeSmalls this thread definitely is an awesome thing to wake up to! Even more because I never ever would've expected anything like it.

And yes, I'm from Germany which means I am 6 hours ahead of EST. That makes for a crazy schedule during worlds weekend (and any other competition weekend), but the fun I have on the boards definitely makes up for it.

Thank you everyone!

Very much thank you Emily! This little online community wouldn't be as good as it is without you.

Though thinking about it... it isn't quite so little anymore.

Thanks Emily! You did a fabulous job this weekend and stayed up until who knows what hour every night because you are so passionate about worlds and SO helpful! :) :shimmy:

Back