All-Star Encore Toms River 12/04/16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mamabear

Cheer Parent
Jul 10, 2012
It is just a few days away. Who is going? Has anyone seen a prelim schedule?

CJA will be there and the only thing I know is it starts early and final awards are at 4:42. I can never understand how comps like NCA and World's can have their schedule out 2 weeks prior but one day locals can't get it posted at least a week before hand..

Premier Allstars will be there, I haven't seen a schedule yet though.
Thanks for the final awards times, that's helpful.

Our jr 2 is up first at 11:20 ish
Follow by sr 4.2, SR 4 , jr 3 and SrR5 3:30 ish Kind of out of order schedule
So glad daughter's team is not going to this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Our jr 2 is up first at 11:20 ish
Follow by 4.2, 4 and R5 3:30 ish Kind of out of order. schedule
So glad daughter's team is not going to this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you peek at the schedule and let me know Y1sm and Y2lg :) I have family bugging me for times!

file:///Users/admin/Downloads/2016%20Encore%20Toms%20River%20Schedule%202.0%20w%20Awards.pdf

can you peek at the schedule and let me know Y1sm and Y2lg :) I have family bugging me for times!

Was wondering the same teams lol guess our kids are competing against each other. I do know y2 large is combined with y2 small.

Edit-schedule is posted on their website

CJA will be there and the only thing I know is it starts early and final awards are at 4:42. I can never understand how comps like NCA and World's can have their schedule out 2 weeks prior but one day locals can't get it posted at least a week before hand..
Please it's only Tuesday. I always assume it's going to take at least until Wednesday or Thursday to be posted!
Glad final awards at that time and we can get home at a decent hour.

All the teams looked amazing yesterday. I cannot believe this was 1st competition for so many! This season is going to be a tough 1. Good luck to all those hoping for a bid tonight!

And this comp has totally outgrown this venue, $15 to sit on top of other people lol. It wasn't so bad during level 1/prep but after that it was a mess!

All the teams looked amazing yesterday. I cannot believe this was 1st competition for so many! This season is going to be a tough 1. Good luck to all those hoping for a bid tonight!

And this comp has totally outgrown this venue, $15 to sit on top of other people lol. It wasn't so bad during level 1/prep but after that it was a mess!
It actually wasn't as bad as past years believe it or not. It still was a great comp and our girls had an amazing time.

Back