All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a1e8b337c0fa02af6f3e52db0c1f730d.jpg

d09e802f465f64a5325ecd217acbae46.jpg

Stars vipers first ever worlds team shirt!

The saying is in their music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk why but I really dislike the whole "wearing the name gets you in the game" slogan they been using this year.... it just translates for me .. put a WC uni on your janky level 5 team, and you get a bid, you get a bid, you get a bid worlds!

really? I am curious, which World Cup team do you consider janky? I have seen all of them compete several times, and none of them would I describe as janky. They have more than EARNED their bids.

a1e8b337c0fa02af6f3e52db0c1f730d.jpg

d09e802f465f64a5325ecd217acbae46.jpg

Stars vipers first ever worlds team shirt!

The saying is in their music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw the word 'anaconda' while the picture was loading and temporarily freaked out thinking that the shirt would have a Nicki Minaj reference LOL.

really? I am curious, which World Cup team do you consider janky? I have seen all of them compete several times, and none of them would I describe as janky. They have more than EARNED their bids.

The poster wasn't referring to a team, but the quote on the shirt. ;) I sort of agree...it makes it sound like it's about the name World Cup...not the actual skills.

I'm not convinced that was what the post was about. I think it's more that since the teams are not janky, it is not the name that got them in the game? But that's just my interpretation.

Last edited:
Idk why but I really dislike the whole "wearing the name gets you in the game" slogan they been using this year.... it just translates for me .. put a WC uni on your janky level 5 team, and you get a bid, you get a bid, you get a bid worlds!

More like, "wearing the name gets you the coaches, choreography and training needed to get you in the game." But I agree, I cringed when they first started using that slogan last year when they added the two locations. Not a fan.

I can't NOT think of that disgusting song every time I see this team name.
I kept thinking it would be in their music somehow but they avoided use of that song all together! They have had 2 music mixes and it wasn't in either!

Back