All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally see "wearing the name gets you in the game" as translating to cheering at World Cup gives you direct access to some of the top coaches in the industry right at your fingertips, mostly when it comes to their level 5 teams. They've coached countless teams over the years to victory at NCA and Worlds, which no other gym close to them (I think the closest would be Maryland Twisters, but I feel like they are fairly far away) has even come close to matching. But, I don't live anywhere near Jersey so their use of this slogan and what it actually means/how its perceived doesn't affect me or matter to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ack! Seriously?
You didn't see her ranting all over Twitter? She was mad that Taylor Swift got nominated (for the Shake It Off video, which had a really diverse mix of choreography and definitely deserved a nomination) and claimed that Taylor only got nominated because she is thin and Nicki is "curvy" (if having breast implants and butt injections makes you a genuinely curvy woman... I digress). She is annoying. I think winning Best Female artist at the BET Awards for 6 years in a row has really gassed her head up. But that's a different topic for a different day LOL.

You didn't see her ranting all over Twitter? She was mad that Taylor Swift got nominated (for the Shake It Off video, which had a really diverse mix of choreography and definitely deserved a nomination) and claimed that Taylor only got nominated because she is thin and Nicki is "curvy" (if having breast implants and butt injections makes you a genuinely curvy woman... I digress). She is annoying. I think winning Best Female artist at the BET Awards for 6 years in a row has really gassed her head up. But that's a different topic for a different day LOL.

Artist? I think you mean train wreck... -insert train wreck gif-

Oh she wanted to be nominated for Video of the Year not best choreography, still kinda ridiculous though

Oh yes I do remember that. Oy!

Top Gun Allstars
Programme-wide Worlds Shirt:
worlds5.jpg

Gym-wide (Miami) Summit Tank:
summit1.jpg

OO5:
TG-OO5-Worlds-2016.jpg

TGLC:
TGLC.jpg

Love tglc! The only problem I have is the color [emoji20] it fades really quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back