All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did their music change maybe?

Sparta has got nothing on FIerceboard.

Well, that answers it. But yeah, again not sure what's worse tbh.. I guess USA doesn't really have the same history of stoning as Europe and the middle east, so maybe it isn't seen as as bad over there? It's still an issue in some countries though, so I'd for sure not put it on a shirt out of respect for the people living with the actual possibility. I feel like this makes it a "joke" somewhat, when it's some peoples reality. Oh well, not gonna analyse it further, sorry for the rant. :p
Agree, I think it's really disrespectful.

Yea I'm confused too. I've been waiting for a return of Killers for the past couple years, but in their original division. Maybe they wanted to bring that team name back, but it doesn't make sense to change a teams name that late in the season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Queen started out as a small sr 5 team, which grew into medium all girl and they got an at large bid as Queen in medium all girl. After NCA they went back small but as Killers with a new routine and music. Had some personnel changes as well. It's what's best for the program and the team and the athletes. As Killers they've competed once and received a full paid worlds bid so they will stay small sr 5z

Queen started out as a small sr 5 team, which grew into medium all girl and they got an at large bid as Queen in medium all girl. After NCA they went back small but as Killers with a new routine and music. Had some personnel changes as well. It's what's best for the program and the team and the athletes. As Killers they've competed once and received a full paid worlds bid so they will stay small sr 5z
I get the division change, I don't get the name change.

I get the division change, I don't get the name change.

Some programs have the team names follow coaches. Rays comes most to mind. Sounded like a coach change to me, so maybe the coach was the old killers coach and the name followed. All just a guess. I'm not associated with this program.

Cheer Extreme Worlds and Summit shirts on the website. (Sorry they're huge!)
Cheer%20Extreme%20All-Stars%20-%20Summit%20-%20Betsy%20-%202016.jpg

IMG951240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

2016032595110342.jpg

These are the Cheer Iowa Athletics Summit shirts. These are not the updated shirts, as one team that got a bid is not on this prototype. But, you can get the point.

Idk... Maybe it's me but i feel as though "get stoned" isn't that bad... I feel like it was taken waaaaaay out of context. I'm pretty sure they weren't like "yeah let's throw this drug reference on a shirt that children will be wearing" But once again that's just me. What if the shirt said "Get crushed" or "throw our Cali Guns up" would it be as bad? (This is a legit question lol) If I was still in high school, I don't think my principal would say anything to me about it... But that could be just my school.

Back