All-Star Episode 1 Meet The Squad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That was so cool. I wish I were that boy's mom. I would have signed the paperwork. I also would have moved to be closer to him so he could pursue his dreams.

My sister's old basketball coach once flipped a whole rack over..granted, in CT basketball is like football in the South..

To be fair, azune did not say that Kiara was cocky, but that she was portrayed as being cocky. If I saw her statement on paper, I'd call it cockiness. From what little I've seen and heard of her, I don't believe for a second she's cocky, but the way that her statement was phrased, and the way that she said it, came off as cocky. She looks rather uncomfortable, and what I would say is her being uncomfortable because she is so humble and doesn't like mentioning/discussing her "celebrity" status may come off as her feeling forced to say that she doesn't consider herself to be the best cheerleader, when in reality she does (I'm saying it CAN be interpreted that way, not that this is fact).It's all up to interpretation though, and I'll reiterate, azune did not say Kiara WAS cocky, but that she was PORTRAYED as being cocky.

To be fair, azune did not say that Kiara was cocky, but that she was portrayed as being cocky. If I saw her statement on paper, I'd call it cockiness. From what little I've seen and heard of her, I don't believe for a second she's cocky, but the way that her statement was phrased, and the way that she said it, came off as cocky. She looks rather uncomfortable, and what I would say is her being uncomfortable because she is so humble and doesn't like mentioning/discussing her "celebrity" status may come off as her feeling forced to say that she doesn't consider herself to be the best cheerleader, when in reality she does (I'm saying it CAN be interpreted that way, not that this is fact).It's all up to interpretation though, and I'll reiterate, azune did not say Kiara WAS cocky, but that she was PORTRAYED as being cocky.
Thank you, I don't know her, so I cant say what she is.

I didn't say she was. Just by the questions the interviewer asked her. It made her seem cocky.

This show is perfect! It portrays a pretty accurate example of cheerleading without the scripted drama. Even though some of you act like you have never had a tough coach. Abby Lee yells for no reason. Telling a 10 year old they suck and telling a 17 year old they need to be tight, etc are two totally different things. Obviously he cares about them and he's just telling them what they need to hear.

Back