All-Star Episode 1 Meet The Squad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New episode airs Sunday... It's a shocker! This has been a fun project for both myself and my athletes. I love all our athletes at CA, I truly feel blessed to work with such talented and driven kids.
Definitely a shocker.. was not expecting that at all. So sorry all of that happened!

Everyone please share this episode with everybody you know! If we don't get to 100,000 views, they will not follow smoed to worlds:(

Question from the technically inept: When someone watches this episode posted on FB instead of directly on youtube does it still contribute to the view count? If I somehow was able to repost this video on my team's facebook page for the team to watch, would it contribute to the view count?

Not
Question from the technically inept: When someone watches this episode posted on FB instead of directly on youtube does it still contribute to the view count? If I somehow was able to repost this video on my team's facebook page for the team to watch, would it contribute to the view count?
Not sure about that but but know if I open a you tube video on Facebook from my phone it automatically opens in you tube which should count as a view.

Yes it still counts towards total views. On my account I can look at the demographics and it even tells me the amount of views embedded on other sites

Back