All-Star Even The Simpilest Skills In Cheer Are Dangerous?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL. A girl on our senior 5 team popped her knee out of place (or something gross like that) kneeling down to tie her shoe. She was on crutches for 6 weeks. So technically she was at practice...does it still count as a cheer injury?

hahahah I have a funny toe touch story, but since I don't know who lurks the board, I'll keep it to myself... the story is titled, failed toe touch leaves girl in wheelchair. Quite ridiculous.

Now I'm really curious

I saw a girl compound fracture her leg/ankle doing to toe touch. That was the first time a saw a bone sticking out of someone.

How is it even possible to break your leg or any part of the leg area doing a toe touch? I don't get it. Does someone want to explain?

this vid made me laugh. i mean obviously if i am going to jump somewhere, ill make sure there is no table near by...

I smacked my hand real bad doing a front hurdler next to my college dorm bed..it used to be a video on my facebook page. Don't know if it's still there..I end the video falling on the ground. Excellent.

the person who uploaded this and took the time to film a shoddy toe touch with bent knees and frog arms has way too much time...

That girl looks aloooottt like a girl I helped coach in pop warner. I really hope it wasnt, if theres one thing I want them take away from my instructions, it is "smart cheerleading" haha

Back