All-Star Even The Simpilest Skills In Cheer Are Dangerous?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP has her double and standing full. But she sprained her ankle during a movement transition while competing. The competition mat was extremely bouncy and threw her steps off balance.

I feel kinda bad saying this but that vid Mede me laugh sooooo hard... It made my crappy morning better hahahahahahahahahaha

just YESTERDAY a girl at my gym broke her elbow doing a cartwheel!
and our last pass on level five basically blew out her knew doing a backhandspring on the tumble trak!
i swear you never get hurt doing something hard its always got to be on the simple things!

I was doing a 360 to sponge, and did the 360 perfectly, then when I was coming down to the sponge, I fell forward and fractured both bones in my forearm (one was a complete fracture). I've been in a cast from my wrist to past my elbow since the middle of February...

i broke my ankle and fractured my growth plate so bad that i had to have surgery... from doing a cartwheel... :wasntme:

Ive injured my self, hit my poor dogs and almost broken many expensive things in my house by 'flying' on the ground -_-

i broke my finger last year from doing a back handspring on the trampoline and broke the same finger again about a month ago doing the same thing. really sad haha

Back